Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

The last time I was at Super Men Spa, it was with Sameth who I believe is Turkish.

OMG Super Men Spa has hot men. I forgot who i had but he was excellent. question, are we aloud to touch them.? I was to nervous but are we aloud to jerk them off or so or at least see what it looks like? I was to nervous to ask and might have missed the ques lol

Treated myself to a 2 hour massage - table shower combo with Chris at 27 Spa. Yalza, that’s how to get a weekend off to an amazing start. Great on every level.

Wow EVdude, it's sounds like it may be worth considering a visit to lucky #27. Seems like we're hearing more about that spa lately than some of the others and mostly positive. If it meets your approval whom I consider a man about the "Spa Town", then it must be a nice place. Please PM me with details that you may not feel appropriate to post here. Thanks!

Seems like we're hearing more about that spa lately than some of the others and mostly positive.

They’ve really cleaned the place up since taking over from SunnyBoy. The rooms in the new section are fully private, spacious and nicely appointed. And the guys are all nicely appointed as well. Ben is doing a fine job managing. For me, the table shower is much more comfortable than Utopia’s.

Edited by EVdude

They’ve really cleaned the place up since taking over from SunnyBoy. The rooms in the new section are fully private, spacious and nicely appointed. And they guys are all nicely appointed as well. Ben is doing a fine job managing. For me, the table shower is much more comfortable than Utopia’s.

Oh nice! Is Chris your recco?

Also where is this place?

Oh nice! Is Chris your recco?

Also where is this place?

27th between 6th and 7th Aves. Have to look past the seedy 3rd floor walk up, AND do not accidentally walk into the spa on the 2nd floor. I barely got out of there without having my clothes ripped off of me by the Asian ladies working there.

I’ve never had a bad experience there. So far have had Ben, Ryan and Chris. Next up is either Robin or Constantine. And for the record, none so far have been “Grade A” technical massages. Chris is drop dead gorgeous IMHO.

Edited by EVdude

As far as I know Chris is the only 6feet tall&vgl Asian works in their spa(27men spa) it’s not hard to figure it out. Just checked him out last week which was gorgeous appearance and friendly.

Yes, he is a tad over 6’ (I’m 6’ and he’s taller), sort of slender and beautifully built.

I was visit hero men spa last night if I'm didnt mistake i remember the masseur name alven cute face and sexy body he is so friendly and the massage session is so great that's more than I expected he is skillfully and he know what I needed last night was finally sleep well.