Slumdog Millionaire

edjames
This topic is 5581 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If I missed a previous post about this film, I'm sorry.

Anyone else seen this terrific movie? It's been a hot topic here in NY for weeks where the film is still enjoying a healthy box office.

I won't give the plot away, but I found it to have a great screenplay and cast. It was violent and disturbing at times.

ED

Guest ReturnOfS

I saw it and liked it. It was one of my favorite movies of 2008.

The Dark Knight is still my favorite movie, though :-)

My cousins saw this film on the 26th of December, and when they met me for lunch on the 27th, both the husband and wife raved and raved about the film. A friend of theirs who had joined us minutes later wanted to discuss the movie in detail: I kindly told him not to do so, for I had yet to go see it!

I think I'll do what another writer did-- go to a theater and see three or more films all in one day! Perhaps I'll choose this Saturday to do my constructive "overdose" of this medium. I want to see DOUBT, SLUMDOG..., and THE READER or whatever its title is.

Archived