Dealing with a No show

agentgemini
This topic is 881 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 11/28/2021 at 11:18 AM, agentgemini said:

Yes, normally I wouldn't have booked a room.  In this instance it was someone I had wanted to meet for a long time but couldn't because of the pandemic.  Also I have family staying at my place so a hotel seemed the logical solution.   on RM he has near excellent reviews.  I take your point though and if nothing else I have learned a valuable lesson.

From what I can see providers can get negative reviews removed from RM quite easily which is unfortunate. 

I've had a provider confirm a meeting twice, only to cancel with no explanation. In fact, he didn't cancel, he went silent around the time of the meeting when i had arrived near his place. he messaged the following day saying he was busy! Pointless leaving a review on RM as I'm sure it would disappear again very quickly 🙄

14 minutes ago, Athlonelad said:

From what I can see providers can get negative reviews removed from RM quite easily which is unfortunate. 

I've had a provider confirm a meeting twice, only to cancel with no explanation. In fact, he didn't cancel, he went silent around the time of the meeting when i had arrived near his place. he messaged the following day saying he was busy! Pointless leaving a review on RM as I'm sure it would disappear again very quickly 🙄

Similar situation happened to me, perhaps even worse: I actually arrived at the guy's place, parked my car, texted him for the apartment number, and was told "Sorry I cannot host"

Tried to leave a warning on RentMasseur and it was rejected.