Sergio in Baltimore?

bordeauxfan
This topic is 926 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just looked at that link. He’s quite clear that he does all types of massages in the details of his site, which makes it very sketchy. 
 From the pricing, to the offerings, and to the required payment structure, I smell a money grab. I hope no one gives their credit card information “books an appointment”, and gets snookered. 

On 11/27/2021 at 12:19 PM, Monarchy79 said:

I just looked at that link. He’s quite clear that he does all types of massages in the details of his site, which makes it very sketchy. 
 From the pricing, to the offerings, and to the required payment structure, I smell a money grab. I hope no one gives their credit card information “books an appointment”, and gets snookered. 

I agree. For all of the details that he gives on the massage types, he does not give an idea of location. He also does not list a phone number. 50% discount on massage for paying a $5 registration fee. Also, the appt booker does not check day/time availability. It would allow me to select dates in the past. It would also allow me to select any time I wanted to book (2:31am?).

Um yeah. Stay away from this one.

Thanks guys -- you would think that I should be able to smell a rat based on review of his website, but I got lulled into complacency based on seeing and chatting with him on Scruff.  He sent me a link for location which was a few blocks east of Hopkins Hospital -- not a typical neighborhood for such activities.  Caveat emptor, as usual.

57 minutes ago, bordeauxfan said:

Thanks guys -- you would think that I should be able to smell a rat based on review of his website, but I got lulled into complacency based on seeing and chatting with him on Scruff.  He sent me a link for location which was a few blocks east of Hopkins Hospital -- not a typical neighborhood for such activities.  Caveat emptor, as usual.

don't be too harsh on yourself -- the initial tone of his website is appealing and seductive.... then he hits you with wanting credit card information once you are lulled in - definitely to be avoided but we are all vulnerable to making "poor choices" from time to time

12 hours ago, bordeauxfan said:

He sent me a link for location which was a few blocks east of Hopkins Hospital -- not a typical neighborhood for such activities.  Caveat emptor, as usual.

There are apps (Fake GPS, GPS Emulator, ...) that allow people to spoof the GPS on their phone to make it appear that they are anywhere. He could have been half way around the world.