Another Colombian cutie new to NYC

dutchal
This topic is 792 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

54 minutes ago, MscleLovr said:

He certainly looks attractive. May I ask @TumYum whether you “are chatting” in Spanish or English?

I was surprised that his profile is wholly written in Spanish. Is that accepted now in NYC?

Posting a profile on RM only in Spanish is definitely atypical, but New York being what it is I would say is totally acceptable -- a part of the client base will be alienated, a part will be entranced, a part will be appreciative.

Our chats have been in English and while they have been brief they have been informative. However, there is no question that the two of us, should we meet, will not be discussing the subtleties of Chaucer.

On 11/22/2021 at 12:15 PM, MscleLovr said:

I was surprised that his profile is wholly written in Spanish. Is that accepted now in NYC?

If you live in NYC long enough you learn how to read Spanish just from browsing the multitude of signs around town written in both English & Español

Edited by pubic_assistance
spelling

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2021 at 9:07 AM, dutchal said:

1 hour ago, ButchAtl said:

Profile is all English now.

I would also suggest he removes all the Ninja weapons from the wall next to his bed in picture 2. Accidents do happen and is not pretty hiring someone who claims to have those skills and has octagon sai and katanas on display!

spacer.png

Video from "Final destination 5", Sultan's gym. 

spacer.png

Edited by marylander1940

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...