Top Men Spa NYC

Occhiverdi

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2022 at 8:21 AM, jbro said:

Is there a site or anything with pics of masseurs?  I see a few names of folks people recommend, like max, but have no idea what they look like. 

Nope, the men spas do not offer pictures because 1. Most of the guys want to stay private and do not want to be recognised online by a random family member and 2. They rotate so often that having a picture website to maintain would be quite a lot of work. 

The only one that has pictures is Hush Manhattan, and frankly these pictures are so old that they are not useful at indicating attractiveness.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi- Going to Top Men Spa this afternoon for 3rd time.  1st 2 times with Ryan, whom I enjoyed. Texted Lynn, Lucas, Max, Sebastian, and James available. Looking for a sensual, Swedish style massage.  Any recs from these masseurs?  Thanks!

1 hour ago, Rkush said:

Hi- Going to Top Men Spa this afternoon for 3rd time.  1st 2 times with Ryan, whom I enjoyed. Texted Lynn, Lucas, Max, Sebastian, and James available. Looking for a sensual, Swedish style massage.  Any recs from these masseurs?  Thanks!

Well good that David is not available. You’d want to stay clear oh him…

On 4/22/2022 at 6:10 AM, Rkush said:

Who was your massuer? How was it? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 5:42 PM, doobap said:

How are Francis or Norik?

I had Francis last night. Sadly cannot recommend, though the last five minutes were fine.

I initially had an appointment with Chad at 27 but they canceled on me last minute as they had overbooked by mistake. 

9 hours ago, Larry2020 said:

I had Norik a few weeks back, and he was great! Solid massage. You can PM me for any questions 

Agrred, Norik provides a solid massage, good looking, soft hands. I would repeat. Fun guy too, his personality was light and engaging. 

• 2 weeks later...