Top Men Spa NYC

Occhiverdi

On 12/6/2021 at 9:19 PM, Sixpack said:

His voice alone is so sexy 

I met him the other week and he seems like a genuinely nice guy he wants to make sure his clients are well taken care of.  If you have a bad experience with one of the workers, I'd let him know directly. 

17 hours ago, Cake said:

Had David today. very cute and tall Asian. I will definitely repeat. 

I was able to see David this afternoon on my lunch break. He is indeed very handsome. Good massage skills, but not much else to speak of. Feel free to DM if you have questions. I will try someone else on my next visit to Top Men Spa.

59 minutes ago, urbanfetish said:

I was able to see David this afternoon on my lunch break. He is indeed very handsome. Good massage skills, but not much else to speak of. Feel free to DM if you have questions. I will try someone else on my next visit to Top Men Spa.

I was told by the manager that they have 13 different nationalities. However my last 2 visits are both Asian (Ryan and David, they are good btw). Any recommendations on the non-Asian masseurs? 

36 minutes ago, Cake said:

I was told by the manager that they have 13 different nationalities. However my last 2 visits are both Asian (Ryan and David, they are good btw). Any recommendations on the non-Asian masseurs? 

13! They are practically a Benetton ad! I have only had Max and now David at Top Men so I can't help much.

On 12/11/2021 at 2:41 PM, doobap said:

anyone ever try yossi? i almost picked him when i visited but i wanted someone a little taller. still cute thougb!

I tried him today, since I love short guys, I had to. 
He did a soft massage which was very focused on the nether region.
Unfortunately he didn’t take his mask off, so I have no idea if the lower half of his face is as cute as the upper half. 

On 12/20/2021 at 4:36 PM, Tarte Gogo said:

I tried him today, since I love short guys, I had to. 
He did a soft massage which was very focused on the nether region.
Unfortunately he didn’t take his mask off, so I have no idea if the lower half of his face is as cute as the upper half. 

He was super cute! Maybe Latino or Jewish? Hard to tell but he didn’t look fully white.

Would love to hear more! Can I DM you?

Edited by doobap

1 hour ago, KyleTX said:

Tried him yesterday, Sexy Latino dude. Called James. NO CONNECTION, he told me he's licensed...

Tattoos on neck? Maybe I got names mixed up. Great technique. Cool dude to talk to, no sensual aspect. Rough/smokers voice. Personal though, lighthearted conversation 

On 12/27/2021 at 1:26 PM, Client1985 said:

Tattoos on neck? Maybe I got names mixed up. Great technique. Cool dude to talk to, no sensual aspect. Rough/smokers voice. Personal though, lighthearted conversation 

Pretty sure we met the same person. Not only on neck,  but head, arms, legs, ..... chilled guy, talkative, cool dude. just don't expect HE part..... please DM me if anyone got him .....