Top Men Spa NYC

Occhiverdi

I just had a session at Top Men Spa. The place feels brand new. Very clean and big rooms. I had a massage with Max (after reading other reviews) and the experience was really nice. While leaving I spoke a bit with the guy at the reception and apparently they just opened last week. He also mentioned they have a variety of therapists with different backgrounds. I’ll def go back. 

On 11/15/2021 at 6:33 PM, Occhiverdi said:

I just had a session at Top Men Spa. The place feels brand new. Very clean and big rooms. I had a massage with Max (after reading other reviews) and the experience was really nice. While leaving I spoke a bit with the guy at the reception and apparently they just opened last week. He also mentioned they have a variety of therapists with different backgrounds. I’ll def go back. 

How was Max?

3 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

This men's spa seemed to have popped up out of nowhere and it has already gone to the TOP of the list with now you say 6 good masseurs.  Max seems to be #1!  Very interesting!

When Max was at Super Men, which is long before Covid, his massage skills were not for me; very light finger, little circular motions. Again just not for me, as I like deep, so I asked for deeper, and it didn't happen. So maybe I have to try again, maybe he's doing deeper now according to these posts? Anyway happy to hear that this spa is around, that the guys have work and doing well it seems!

29 minutes ago, JUWS said:

When Max was at Super Men, which is long before Covid, his massage skills were not for me; very light finger, little circular motions. Again just not for me, as I like deep, so I asked for deeper, and it didn't happen. So maybe I have to try again, maybe he's doing deeper now according to these posts? Anyway happy to hear that this spa is around, that the guys have work and doing well it seems!

Wow you are implying he is not trained?

46 minutes ago, Sixpack said:

Wow you are implying he is not trained?

I don’t see that that’s implied at all. Actually I can see where @JUWS is coming from. Some years back (2016/17ish) Tony, Alan and Max were main stays at Greenhouse. All three had that feather touch sensual style, definitely not deep style massage. It often occurred to me that Tony may have trained them. Tony, who I understand is now at Prime in Long Island, was more receptive when asked to go deeper. None the less, I liked all three when I was in the mood for that style. It may also be that Max has evolved his style. Looking forward to finding out.

I too went and saw Max but have to be honest that although I left feeling relaxed, it wasn’t the best massage. I can totally agree with the previous posts here about this light touch and circular motions as i was looking for a deep tissue massage. 

overall, the space is nice and big and clean. I would go back but would try someone else. if you leave a review they give you a discount too! I was told to come back and try out other guys lol

6 hours ago, Nycaznguy said:

I too went and saw Max but have to be honest that although I left feeling relaxed, it wasn’t the best massage. I can totally agree with the previous posts here about this light touch and circular motions as i was looking for a deep tissue massage. 

overall, the space is nice and big and clean. I would go back but would try someone else. if you leave a review they give you a discount too! I was told to come back and try out other guys lol

Let’s be honest it seems Max is not good in legit deep massage 

5 hours ago, Sixpack said:

Let’s be honest it seems Max is not good in legit deep massage 

And that's OK.  To each his own.  Max seems to be favored by quite a few guys who have commented and they may not necessarily prefer a deep tissue massage.  I'm interested in trying him now myself.

1 hour ago, Redwine56 said:

And that's OK.  To each his own.  Max seems to be favored by quite a few guys who have commented and they may not necessarily prefer a deep tissue massage.  I'm interested in trying him now myself.

Actually I am too 

I have had some excellent deep tissue massages  but may want to try more soft but I would like a little sexy strokes as well. The deep tissue I may choose another place as it is quite painful at times but Is good. But maybe I would like a more sensual massage and not just for the last couple minutes 

I should specify that I often go for the table shower first, which is never a massage.

Then in the second half I often cut short the massage because the guy is just too sexy for me to keep my hands off him, and since they sometimes let the session  go in that direction, well, I really don’t know if they are good masseurs or not. 

That is how you should interpret when I say I enjoyed my time at a spa. 

On 11/23/2021 at 8:00 AM, MarkNY said:

I would agree, regarding the table shower.  While I find it annoying, honestly, guys are 10x friskier and friendlier I find after they have personally washed you down and checked you over.

I dislike idea of table shower as I question thf cleanliness of it but maybe I need to loosen up 

is the table shower really 30 minutes.  I would  be ok With maybe 10-15 cleaning but if it’s half the session at $85 an hour it seems like wasted time