Stephen_Top, NYC, visiting DC in December

Wanderoz

23 hours ago, Male said:

Anyone seen Stephen_Top lately?  I noted a few new pictures and was considering arranging something.  Thoughts?

I also saw those new pictures and they rekindled my interest in Stephen a little bit.  But the most recent post in this thread about an experience with Stephen was made by @ChasingGirth just this past Thursday, a mere 5 days ago, which I found to be rather detailed and helpful.  Unless you suspect that Chasing was describing an old encounter, I don’t think you can ask for better responses from the forum. 

I’ve never seen Stephen in-person, but I’ve reached out to him more than once in the past in attempts to schedule an appointment. Each time he didn’t even bother to respond to my texts.  Based on what I’ve read in this thread, it doesn’t seem like a great loss, despite his gorgeous eyes, solid build, broad shoulders, and plump, kissable lips. *sigh* 💔

I met Stephen_top my last trip to NYC in early December.  While it took a little bit to set up a night that worked (due to my scheduling issues, not his) I'm glad I did meet him.   He was very nice, beautiful eyes, looks like his photos, good kisser, and we had an enjoyable time.   He definitely was not a clock watcher with me.   After we finished he actually encouraged we cuddle while watching Netflix.  If anything I had to rush him off as I had work early the next morning.   

We've kept in touch sporadically since then as I plan on seeing him again during my next trip to NYC.  I've initiated texts, and he has as well.   I can't speak for anyone else's experience but I did not find him flakey in the least, and he's been responsive, never rude.  Now at times it may take him a bit to respond, but I chalk that up to the fact that he may be busy or at work (he has a day job too fellas) like we all are at times.

And as for other attributes, I did not pull out a ruler/tape measure, but I definitely was not disappointed in that area either.

Thanks guys @Strafe13and @AverageJoe428 I ended up connecting with Stephen and Im glad I did.  His personality and looks made for some of the most fun Ive had in a while.  Can't say enough good things about the guy.  Anyone can DM me if they want more details, but Im already looking forward to seeing him again soon.  I suspect he is juggling a lot and seems to travel for his day job. 

On 2/1/2023 at 5:09 PM, Male said:

Thanks guys @Strafe13and @AverageJoe428 I ended up connecting with Stephen and Im glad I did.  His personality and looks made for some of the most fun Ive had in a while.  Can't say enough good things about the guy.  Anyone can DM me if they want more details, but Im already looking forward to seeing him again soon.  I suspect he is juggling a lot and seems to travel for his day job. 

I’m glad you had a good time with Stephen.  He does look like a dreamboat!  Perhaps one day I’ll find out for myself.  I love a happy ending like this.  It’s what this forum is supposed to be all about.

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone!  Stephen here!  I am so thankful for all the kind words you all have put in for me here.  As for the feedback, I am very sorry I haven’t been able to be as attentive as I’d like to prospective clients.  As others have mentioned, I have a day job and so it’s been difficult to manage with that.  But I’ve recently made some adjustments and I am going to have some more time to focus on past, current and prospective clients.  

40 minutes ago, Stephen_Top said:

Hi everyone!  Stephen here!  I am so thankful for all the kind words you all have put in for me here.  As for the feedback, I am very sorry I haven’t been able to be as attentive as I’d like to prospective clients.  As others have mentioned, I have a day job and so it’s been difficult to manage with that.  But I’ve recently made some adjustments and I am going to have some more time to focus on past, current and prospective clients.  

Nicely said.  Apologetic, and taking responsibility. Not relying on excuses or blaming the clients is refreshing, to say the least :)  All the best to you!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/19/2023 at 1:03 AM, ChasingGirth said:

Handsome face, hot hairy chest, not the most masculine voice (my opinion).

Slightly more heavy that his photos. He updated his photos recently I think.

Hairline is also photoshopped in some photos. Beautiful blue eyes.

The dick is definitely not 8 inches, more like a 7, decent thickness. Banana Boat comparaison photo is definitely misleading.

Clock watcher, was in and out in 45 min.  The rate was $350 + Uber back and forth to Brooklyn, I’m UES.

To be honest I never had a guy booked for 1 hour staying less than 1 hour and 30 min considering the time you take to chat a bit, before and after.

We had realistically 25 min of sex. Would not repeat. 

We had a few text exchanges. He made it impossible to set up a meeting. I gave him my stats. I guess I wasn’t his type. Thank you, next.