Kegeling to milk a cock

Wanderoz

On 11/3/2021 at 1:41 PM, Wanderoz said:

Find yourself a yoga guy who can kegel & that means he tightens & loosens the muscles of his asshole & uses it like a milking machine on your dick.  Nothing like the experience, giving it or getting it.

Anyone else enjoy this as much as  I do?

It always gets reactions when I do it. I enjoy it too, especially if I did warm-ups as part of hygiene!

I don’t know that cis pussy can do that same move…Shouldn’t that advantage  be heralded and play a bigger role when we have our recruiting fairs? image.gif.9b45d225ad81b08b77c3865d497ef0ee.gif

• 9 months later...

Find yourself a yoga guy who can kegel & that means he tightens & loosens the muscles of his asshole & uses it like a milking machine on your dick.  Nothing like the experience, giving it or getting it.

I always do this…drives my tops wild.

Just now, DynamicUno said:

I can do it if the top maintains a rhythm that allows him to feel me squeeze.  If he's going too fast it's hard to do it and he doesn't feel it anyway.  I did have a guy a while back who'd work in pauses just so I could give him a good squeeze or two.  He said he loved it.

So, it's basically the fucking version of Morse Code.  

I like that.

I hadn't really experienced it but have had the pleasure! I'm pretty confident he's not a Yogi but confirmed confident he's very athletic playing high collegiate level sports and has me wondering and less confident despite all other communications (and stories to the contrary) if he's really "straight" based on his expert performance!