Shangrila

toboy23

• 4 weeks later...

Just left Shangrila.  Its my first time at this new location and i like the rooms. I don’t know who else is working at this location but I was given Cole, Malaysian 35 yrs old . Very good technique. He used to own his spa and can train other masseurs for sure .  He started quiet but once we initiated to chat we couldn’t stop. The sensual elements at the end were basic but i had such good deep massage that i didn’t really care for anything else.

On 10/17/2021 at 3:15 PM, toboy23 said:

Hey, does anyone have any experience at Shangrila with a Sam or Samuel or Samule (it was spelled multiple ways to me in the same chat so I'm not sure which one)? Thanks!

Hi,

I had a session with Samuel not long ago. Good looking Dominican guy in his early 30’s.  Athletic body. My experience was a nice mix of therapeutic and sensual strokes. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/29/2021 at 8:38 AM, sulika said:

I went yesterday, first time for me at the new location. My masseur was Shawn, I enjoyed the massage. I think I will repeat.

Is this the same Shawn from Spa 27? Tall caucasian with long hair?

• 4 months later...

I just had a 90 min massage at Shangrila with Alex. Tall dark Latino from Colombia . Nice personality. Unfortunately the massage was way too light for me . His technique was good and I am sure someone would enjoy his lighter than average strokes. Also not sensual at all but I still gave a very good tip as I always do (unless it’s a really bad experience). Next time I will try someone else when Rodrigo is off like today. I usually get Rodrigo because he knows me so well after being his loyal customer for so many years. If anyone has any suggestions on who I should try please pm me. 

I have had both Mike and Scott recently and both were good experiences. Massage plus table shower afterwards. The table shower is extra but worth it. I didn’t know Rodrigo was still there? I thought he left pre-covid.

• 1 year later...

Today I went back to Shangrila after a few months. It is still a great place , perfect location and very clean nice looking rooms . My masseur today was Andre . He was amazing! I had him a few months ago when he first started and I must say he really became a pro since then. By far the best massage I’ve had at Shangrila . I wasn’t looking for anything sensual I just needed something healing and relaxing. The massage was a mix of shiatsu and Swedish. Andre has magic hands which is something you either have or you don’t. He certainly has the gift . Very intuitive and caring. The first 30 min he was doing mostly shiatsu inspired techniques with and without towel draping . He then applied oil and did the Swedish strokes plus some reflexology which felt amazing . After wiping the oil off with a hot towel he applied a very little amount of body lotion (great idea in my opinion) just to finish with a few more relaxing strokes . Same for the front . Andre is Brazilian-Italian 30 something tall darker complexion and quite slim. His long limbs just add the extra control of the strokes and he is able to reach the entire body easily which makes his massage fantastic. I feel so good i had to share this experience right away 😊. Of course he got a very good tip !

21 hours ago, Intosmoothmuscles said:

Today I went back to Shangrila after a few months. It is still a great place , perfect location and very clean nice looking rooms . My masseur today was Andre . He was amazing! I had him a few months ago when he first started and I must say he really became a pro since then. By far the best massage I’ve had at Shangrila . I wasn’t looking for anything sensual I just needed something healing and relaxing. The massage was a mix of shiatsu and Swedish. Andre has magic hands which is something you either have or you don’t. He certainly has the gift . Very intuitive and caring. The first 30 min he was doing mostly shiatsu inspired techniques with and without towel draping . He then applied oil and did the Swedish strokes plus some reflexology which felt amazing . After wiping the oil off with a hot towel he applied a very little amount of body lotion (great idea in my opinion) just to finish with a few more relaxing strokes . Same for the front . Andre is Brazilian-Italian 30 something tall darker complexion and quite slim. His long limbs just add the extra control of the strokes and he is able to reach the entire body easily which makes his massage fantastic. I feel so good i had to share this experience right away 😊. Of course he got a very good tip !

i had Adrian a few times at alpha but I’m struggling on who he is. Was he sensual too