411 on HOTNHUNGINPHILLY

Luvfurrytops
This topic is 945 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His pics certainly look good, but he seems not to want to discuss what the session will entail in advance.

"Please dont ask me sexual questions on the phone"

Are you supposed to take him on faith? Or will he discuss those details in RM chats? That said, I'm tempted to give him a try, but I really would like to be sure he's not a scammer. His ad is relatively new.

He seems very new and inexperienced at this: 39 years old, only joined RM a couple of weeks ago, only a few photos, no hashtags, no reviews, "map me" takes you to City Hall, etc. I think he is probably just nervous at this point about exposing himself too much, and is uneasy discussing sex activities on a first call from a stranger.

3 hours ago, alexslaveboy said:

Sent him a RM messenger he read my message but no response

Given that he specifically mentions calls in his ad and that he's seemingly relatively new and inexperienced, it's certainly possible that he just doesn't trust RM messages. And RM indicates that he hasn't checked in since Oct 8. Still, this is not an encouraging sign.

16 hours ago, Philly50 said:

Given that he specifically mentions calls in his ad and that he's seemingly relatively new and inexperienced, it's certainly possible that he just doesn't trust RM messages. And RM indicates that he hasn't checked in since Oct 8. Still, this is not an encouraging sign.

More than enough warning signs! I for one would not be taking a chance, even if I was offered a chance.

• 2 weeks later...