Less Than 3 Weeks - Any Big Plans?

Guest ryan2552
This topic is 5604 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ryan2552

Well the new year is approaching quickly and for me '08 went by quite fast.

I haven't even had a chance to make plans for new years eve. But I'm wondering what you guys are planning to do to ring in the new year?

Guest MickeyMoosie

I'm going to fill my living room with candles, put on Yma Sumac's CD "Voice of the Ixtabay", sit in the lotus position while wearing a Vivienne Westwood catsuit (and Chanel boots) and then reflect on Cartesian Dualism.

I can't wait.

I' m seeing a Preston Sturges comedy ("The Palm Beach Story") late in the afternoon. Afterward, I'm going off my low-fat, low cholesterol diet to indulge in a juicy hamburger (rare and with fries).

Then I'm taking a cue from someone I heard about who every New Year's Eve watches "All About Eve." I'm going to do that. All those wonderful words, lines, scenes -- what a salubrious way to end the year.

I have an active social life but have no desire to be anywhere but home on New Year's Eve. I think the solitude provides time to relax and reflect, appropriate pursuits, I think, for the occasion.

"I'd say that's a bit of an extreme reaction, now wouldn't you?" -- N.F. Bates

Lankypeters

Archived