SWEET POTATO PIE AND HUSH MY MOUTH!

robberbaron4u
This topic is 969 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

38 minutes ago, robberbaron4u said:

Only the most beautiful boys decorated Malinka Max's pool parties on Hisbiscus Island, but, having quit Miami for Nashville, her new farm hand is a "head-turning hunk" in himself! Hopefully, my invitation for the Halloween Hay Ride is in the mail!  

Malinka on the Farm 2.jpg

Seems like a practical gal. Wonder if she pimps him out.

1 hour ago, MscleLovr said:

I endorse your view @robberbaron4u That’s an attractive young man.

But as regards Malinka Max, is she simply famous for being famous?

You didn't make the guest list for one of the "Blossoming Beauties" pool parties at Casa Malinka??? I attach a photograph of the "Blossoming Beauty" whose acquaintance I had from the one and only of these parties to which I had an invitation some ten years ago; a "White Russian" lad, he made his entrance on a motorcycle a la "James Dean") and became Malinka's major domo. Presently, he is in a "detox" program at a private sanatorium in Belarus. 

Casa Malinka Miami.jpg

Blossoming Beauty.jpg

23 hours ago, robberbaron4u said:

You didn't make the guest list for one of the "Blossoming Beauties" pool parties at Casa Malinka??? I attach a photograph of the "Blossoming Beauty" whose acquaintance I had from the one and only of these parties to which I had an invitation some ten years ago; a "White Russian" lad, he made his entrance on a motorcycle a la "James Dean") and became Malinka's major domo. Presently, he is in a "detox" program at a private sanatorium in Belarus. 

Casa Malinka Miami.jpg

Blossoming Beauty.jpg

What a beauty! I saw some very hots guys in Minsk.