Hi please do my poll - it's my birthday tomorrow and everyone that takes the poll gets a piece of my cherry pie.

Merboy
This topic is 920 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The "what really makes you horny" poll  

18 members have voted

1. 1. You're in a bar and you're scopng out the studs for your nightly needs.... which guy are you most likely to want to bang?

• The shy, geeky, young college boy in the corner reading a William Inge play. He's cute, he's adorable, and he's likely a virgin. (this by the way is me)
    • The cocky, confident jock that's got all the eyes on him because THAT BODY is insane.... he's hot, he's horny, and he's ready to score a touchdown.
    • The man playing the piano in the corner of the bar. You recognize the theme from Franco Zeffirelli's "Romeo and Juliet" and immediately are drawn to his quiet strong beauty.
    • The bartender himself - he's older than the others by more than a few years, but damn the dude is in phenomenal condition with no need for any tune-ups at all. He's a Daddy with no dad bod in sight - and you're thinking, "Dayum, Daddy, I'd love to get my ass eaten out by you tonight."
  2. 2. You're an actor and you're going to do the biggest gay romance since "Brokeback Mountain"... it's set in the military during World War II, and you're going to play one of the two men that fall in love with each other... who's playing the boy of your dreams??

• Christian Bale (a young Christian Bale lol)
    • K.J. Apa
    • Timothee Chalamet
    • Brenton Thwaites
  3. 3. You get to engage in one of these four sexual fantasies every day for the rest of your life... what's your choice?

• Being gang banged by your high school hockey team right there on the ice, with the crowd cheering you on. He shoots, he scores!
    • A threeway with a younger guy and an older guy, and both of them are making out with each other as you eat out both their asses as the same time.
    • Fifty Shades of Gay... You're a young aspiring journalist in Manhattan (fresh-faced with a perfectly bleached little ass from Iowa) and you meet an enormous alpha muscle god who wants to dominate you in his leather dungeon.
    • Blast off! NASA has sent you to the outer reaches of the galaxy, but you're in good company because every country has sent their sexiest astronauts to join you, and it's a full-on intergalatic orgy that would make Dr. Ruth herself blush. Houston, we have a problem. We don't have enough (black) holes here on Uranus.

14 minutes ago, Merboy said:

everyone that takes the poll gets a piece of my cherry pie.

Typically thoughtless post by Merboy.  With all the geriatrics on this site he offers something that will stain their dentures.  Just wait until you get a little older, kid!

Edited by samhexum

5 hours ago, samhexum said:

Typically thoughtless post by Merboy.  With all the geriatrics on this site he offers something that will stain their dentures.  Just wait until you get a little older, kid!

love u 🙂  lol this is why i come here... to get off and to get a good laugh.