Riding boots as in English riding boots

Pensant
This topic is 910 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve always had a boot and shoe fetish. I’ve bought riding boots for several of my regulars and decided to buy a new pair for myself. Although not made in England by appointment to HM E2R, they’re of superb quality. I have worn them under slim/skinny jeans and they look amazing. More important, they’re super comfortable. I’m wearing them right now over a pair of light gray COH slim jeans. The leather is lighter weight and flexible and the last really cushions the foot. You can order by calf width, which is important if to be worn over jeans.

Interestingly, I’ve had nothing but positive comments in my small island village NW of Seattle.

https://www.breeches.com/products/tuffrider-mens-baroque-dress-boots?nosto=categorypage-nosto-1-copy-fallback-nosto-1-1603203098973

Although I do love foot action -licking soles and sucking toes-, I am not at all attracted to shoes or boots. In fact, I own the grand total of 5 pairs of loafers and one pair of sneakers, and that is all as far as my footwear worldly possessions go….Not very gay, I am told. To each his own. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2021 at 10:33 PM, liubit said:

Although I do love foot action -licking soles and sucking toes-, I am not at all attracted to shoes or boots. In fact, I own the grand total of 5 pairs of loafers and one pair of sneakers, and that is all as far as my footwear worldly possessions go….Not very gay, I am told. To each his own. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I admire your minimalism.