Need A Companion?

Lucky
This topic is 5629 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Here's an ad from the personal services section of the latest LA Frontiers magazine:

Friendly Sexy

Kind Bilingual Latino Recent widow seeks gents in need of companionship or personal assistant Can travel Will make you smile Money motivated call xxx xxx xxxx

I don't know if I'd be comfortable with this money motivated guy without finding out why/how he is a recent widow!

Gracias. I am not as tuned into Spanish as I probably will need to be in the next several years. If it had been a she would it have been signed Latina?

For some silly reason I have always assumed Latino was not gender specific.

Ebonics is my second language. I don't speak it very well but I understand some of the words.

Best regards,

KMEM

Latinos as a group are made up of Latinos (men) and Latinas (women)

Many Spanish groups take the male form of members of that group Hermanos brothers and sisters Hermano Brother Hermana Sister

Recent widow might have been better stated recently widowed or perhaps this Latino just likes occasionally referring to himself in the feminine girlfriend

Archived