411 on LatinoGrip in San Diego / Los Angeles

7829V

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've seen him recently. As for appearance - he's got some more body fat than what's in the pics but is still very sexy and pretty charismatic.

He's got 3 modalities - therapeutic ($120), sensual (+$50) and erotic (+$100). I chose the sensual one, which seems to have been a mistake.

He remained fully clothed, but started immediately on my glutes & inner thighs area, and spent maybe 70% (!) of the entire massage time there.

He has great hands & B+ technique, but it was a bit of a frustrating situation where he was trying to get me aroused while the massage wasn't "erotic". And indeed at the end, he offered I "take care of myself" (which I politely declined).

All in all, I think it might be a good idea to hire him for therapeutic (great value) or erotic, but not take the sensual path.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so I took themsg’s and got the erotic. Firstly- he really does have one of the best deep tissue massages in LA. 

Super rough with the erotic which he warns you about before hand. Wasn’t really into that. But fairly interactive with MT/HE. I guess overall wouldn’t repeat. 

• 3 months later...
On 12/16/2021 at 2:02 PM, Patricio said:

Ok so I took themsg’s and got the erotic. Firstly- he really does have one of the best deep tissue massages in LA. 

Super rough with the erotic which he warns you about before hand. Wasn’t really into that. But fairly interactive with MT/HE. I guess overall wouldn’t repeat. 

Curious as to what super rough entails (differs  from person to person so just curious)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2021 at 9:26 AM, themsg said:

I've seen him recently. As for appearance - he's got some more body fat than what's in the pics but is still very sexy and pretty charismatic.

He's got 3 modalities - therapeutic ($120), sensual (+$50) and erotic (+$100). I chose the sensual one, which seems to have been a mistake.

He remained fully clothed, but started immediately on my glutes & inner thighs area, and spent maybe 70% (!) of the entire massage time there.

He has great hands & B+ technique, but it was a bit of a frustrating situation where he was trying to get me aroused while the massage wasn't "erotic". And indeed at the end, he offered I "take care of myself" (which I politely declined).

All in all, I think it might be a good idea to hire him for therapeutic (great value) or erotic, but not take the sensual path.

What's the difference between sensual and erotic at least with him?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Finally met after he had been teasing a visit to SFL for what seemed like ages. 

I had just gotten a massage when I saw his ad and tried to see him before he flew back to CA, because why not.  So I literally booked his last appt before he checked out of this hotel.

Needless to say the whole experience felt rushed, I opted for therapeutic because I knew we barely had an hour before housekeeping came knocking.  He was fully clothed, but the massage was deep and actually pretty good.  He did focus a lot on my glutes, which I not only didn't mind, but actually prefer.  Vibes were there that it could maybe be a decent experience down the road, but the time just wasn't right.  If he were local I would absolutely try again and go for erotic and see how it went.  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hired him when he was in Los Angeles recently. He’s got phenomenal massage skills. Very deep. Which is great. But he’s kind of a stuck-up asshole. Actually brags about how great a masseur he is. It reminds me of a conversation I was having with a coworker the other day where I said to him, "It doesn’t really matter how talented you are. If you’re an asshole, and nobody wants to work with you, you’re not gonna go far in this business."

And I agree with a previous commentor. He spends a lot of time trying to arouse you, and then says at the end, “you can finish yourself off." which if you think about it and analyze it, it’s really the asshole thing to do.

I was so aroused at that point I did finish myself off. And the rough part came in where he started choking me. And I had to have him loosen his grip. So I suspect that’s the rough stuff that was alluded to previously in this thread.

So yes, he’s got incredible massage skills. But he’s so full of himself and outwardly cocky that he comes off like a dick. 

Now we all know those behaviors are just a cover for an incredibly low self-esteem searching for love and validation. I hope he figures that out one day and changes. 

And if he ever reads this thread. My message to him is this: You need to let your work speak for itself. Constantly telling people how great you are has the opposite effect than what you intend. And figure out how to be nice. You have the potential to be great. But you’re sabotaging yourself with your behavior.

"Phenomenal" is very appropriate...the rest...well,  i don't know about that as it has not been my experience. He's naturally confident and can be dom'ish (as needed) but he's also personable, made me feel at ease. I'm no doctor but I think his self-esteem is a non issue, lol. Caught him in San Diego and Palm Springs. He states in his bio and rates that he provides a deep, intense, glute massage, he also advances notice of what he doesn't do. (To each their own i guess). We all have different perception of sensual vs erotic...I switched to just therapeutic as this is hard to come by. My experience has been in-line with his reviews. Gold!

• 5 months later...

... and msgfrk never posted another message since recommending LatinoGrip a few hours after account creation. Interesting.

For the Administrator - I believe this is important for the topic because it speaks to the credibility of that user's comments.