asianmensmassage

rickx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My services include: Only cash payment 

Option 1
Best recommend Tantric Massage:
Favourite A Swedish/deep tissue massage followed by a sensual body to body massage, with breathing rituals, holding positions and clearing of the bodies energy fields

1hr $350
90mins $450
120mins $600

Option 2: 
Significant Body to Body massage
A swedish/deep tissue massage followed by a traditional sensual body to body massage

1hr - $250
90 mins - $350
120 mins - $450

Option 3: 
Most luxury Tantric soul BFE Massage 
Ten minutes, soapy bathing ritual in bath or shower, followed by a Swedish/deep tissue massage, sensual/body to body massage complete with all inclusive tantric boyfriend experience service. 

70mins - $450
100mins - $550
130mins - $700
Overnight : $ 1800 

Plus $100 outcall fee IF you require a hotel or home visit in the city. 

Edited by Bluefin

10 hours ago, Bluefin said:

My services include: Only cash payment 

Option 1
Best recommend Tantric Massage:
Favourite A Swedish/deep tissue massage followed by a sensual body to body massage, with breathing rituals, holding positions and clearing of the bodies energy fields

1hr $350
90mins $450
120mins $600

Option 2: 
Significant Body to Body massage
A swedish/deep tissue massage followed by a traditional sensual body to body massage

1hr - $250
90 mins - $350
120 mins - $450

Option 3: 
Most luxury Tantric soul BFE Massage 
Ten minutes, soapy bathing ritual in bath or shower, followed by a Swedish/deep tissue massage, sensual/body to body massage complete with all inclusive tantric boyfriend experience service. 

70mins - $450
100mins - $550
130mins - $700
Overnight : $ 1800 

Plus $100 outcall fee IF you require a hotel or home visit in the city. 

WOW! And I was under the impression that masseurs were in general more affordable.

On 9/22/2021 at 6:23 PM, toocoolforschool said:

I don't know what to think either.  It seems like there are 3 of them and the one named "Jay" is coming to the US.  But no one has ever met any of them?

It is confusing. "Jay" says he is from Germany in the rentmasseur ad. But on their "AsianMenMassage" website the link to which EVDude helpfully provided, David from Taiwan is the only one who says he is from Germany. David from Taiwan has tattoos in the same position as the paint-splashes in pic #5 in the rentmasseur ad. Jay doesn't speak German but David does.

Then NYJimmy's 11/4/21 review on rentmasseur:

"Overall, had a good (not great) experience with Jay during our time. The massage was enjoyable and what I had asked for so no major complaints there. But the photos on this site are either outdated or not the same, very muscular/built guy seen here (I wasn't entirely sure though Jay was cute and his body is nice, just nothing like the body seen here) so I'd suggest posting current photos so there are no surprises. Like I said, the massage was what I asked for so in the end Jay delivered but in the end, I can't recommend whole heartedly."

So, at those prices and with a question about who is going to show up, it's a hard-no for me. And probably won't be Ryan from Korea. I hear he's on some island playing Red Light, Green Light.

• 1 month later...
On 11/8/2021 at 10:50 PM, musclvr said:

It is confusing. "Jay" says he is from Germany in the rentmasseur ad. But on their "AsianMenMassage" website the link to which EVDude helpfully provided, David from Taiwan is the only one who says he is from Germany. David from Taiwan has tattoos in the same position as the paint-splashes in pic #5 in the rentmasseur ad. Jay doesn't speak German but David does.

Then NYJimmy's 11/4/21 review on rentmasseur:

"Overall, had a good (not great) experience with Jay during our time. The massage was enjoyable and what I had asked for so no major complaints there. But the photos on this site are either outdated or not the same, very muscular/built guy seen here (I wasn't entirely sure though Jay was cute and his body is nice, just nothing like the body seen here) so I'd suggest posting current photos so there are no surprises. Like I said, the massage was what I asked for so in the end Jay delivered but in the end, I can't recommend whole heartedly."

So, at those prices and with a question about who is going to show up, it's a hard-no for me. And probably won't be Ryan from Korea. I hear he's on some island playing Red Light, Green Light.

I had a very similar experience when he came to LA. I took the plunge. It was a good experience but pricey so wouldn’t repeat. 

• 1 year later...