America’s Funniest F*€%ing Videos

jeezifonly
This topic is 943 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

America’s Funniest 

F*€%ing! Videos

What would you submit if this was actually a show?

Describe a short hilarious (or heinous) fail you experienced as part of having sex that a camera didn’t catch, but if it did, would be a contender for the Grand Prize 

(which is a free week on Alfonso Ribeiro!)

Edited by jeezifonly

Not my experience, but Diego Sans posted a scene of him fucking the very cute Mark Tanner.  Mark is riding Diego's cock when housekeeping apparently opens the door.  We don't see the housekeeper but we do hear her briefly.  As soon as the door opens, Mark slides off Diego's cock and Diego stands up, both of them laughing.  I think Mark makes some quip about how being caught by housekeeping will make the video better.  I'm glad they kept that part in the video, and I was impressed that they were able to get right back to it.  Of course, with two gorgeous men in the room what's a little distraction in the middle of fucking?

2 hours ago, maninsoma said:

Not my experience, but Diego Sans posted a scene of him fucking the very cute Mark Tanner.  Mark is riding Diego's cock when housekeeping apparently opens the door.  We don't see the housekeeper but we do hear her briefly.  As soon as the door opens, Mark slides off Diego's cock and Diego stands up, both of them laughing.  I think Mark makes some quip about how being caught by housekeeping will make the video better.  I'm glad they kept that part in the video, and I was impressed that they were able to get right back to it.  Of course, with two gorgeous men in the room what's a little distraction in the middle of fucking?

Do you have a link?