411 on CooperStyles Jersey city

letsgetnaked
This topic is 731 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 6 months later...
19 minutes ago, Frankchs said:

Yep. Joey. His English is ok but he understands well. https://rent.men/Joey_Latino

I'm almost sure that he's the guy in Cooper's OF account  (his BF or husband?).  He's hot and there's a very real and sexy interaction b/w them.

BTW, based on Cooper's OF account, his pix in RM ad are completely accurate.  I'm sure he's even sexier in person.

4 hours ago, BuzzLiteQueer said:

I'm almost sure that he's the guy in Cooper's OF account  (his BF or husband?).  He's hot and there's a very real and sexy interaction b/w them.

BTW, based on Cooper's OF account, his pix in RM ad are completely accurate.  I'm sure he's even sexier in person.

Yes. Joey is the same person and I have had a couple of sessions with the two of them. For my taste, they are awesome and I will continue to book. 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, jtwalker said:

I saw him last year and was underwhelmed.  He was clearly overbooked and rushed me in and out with pretty minimal effort.  Not the worst I've ever met, but I wouldn't repeat.

Damn. Sorry to hear, man.

2 hours ago, BonVivant said:

I’ve tried twice to see him. Booked and confirmed. He bailed on me both times. 

You lucky you didn't waste money. Saw him. He was in a hurry in my appointment because he two sessions after my. Even charged me extra because I took to long to cum. Told him I only money for that one hour and he got mad told me to leave right away. I took my sweet time putting my clothes. He was so pissed I didn't care.