411 on CooperStyles Jersey city

letsgetnaked

1 hour ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

So, you knew you went over and stiffed him for the extra time?

You sound lovely.

It was a total of time of 50 minutes I was done cumming. I still had 10 minutes left on the hour. He wanted to get it over it as soon as possible but since i don't cum quick. Said he was in a hurry to see another client. Back to back clients. Like I said I pay for the hour and am getting a hour not getting stiff. And not paying extra either, he just wanna to make more money that day. He not very professional, he just a hustler. 

6 hours ago, Jostar said:

It was a total of time of 50 minutes I was done cumming. I still had 10 minutes left on the hour. He wanted to get it over it as soon as possible but since i don't cum quick. Said he was in a hurry to see another client. Back to back clients. Like I said I pay for the hour and am getting a hour not getting stiff. And not paying extra either, he just wanna to make more money that day. He not very professional, he just a hustler. 

You didn't make any of this clear in your original post. 

Hence, my reply.

9 hours ago, Jostar said:

You had 10 minutes, not much time.  Were you dressed and ready to leave within 10 minutes?  You seem upset that he had another client booked.  You paid for just the hour, but seem to think that also buys you some of the next hour for him to shower, clean up the place, etc.

You seem to approach this as a tug of war. 

Admittedly I haven't seen Cooper in a couple of years but he was always an absolute gentleman with me. Besides his gorgeous face, perfect body and big dick, he was one of the sweetest, kindest guys I've been with. I never felt rushed or uncomfortable, always quite the opposite. I hope he hasn't changed because the Cooper I know is a 10 out of 10 experience and I would love to see him again. 

17 minutes ago, former lurker said:

You had 10 minutes, not much time.  Were you dressed and ready to leave within 10 minutes?  You seem upset that he had another client booked.  You paid for just the hour, but seem to think that also buys you some of the next hour for him to shower, clean up the place, etc.

You seem to approach this as a tug of war. 

He wanted to end the session even earlier so he can see his other clients. I will not be cheat of my time I pay in the beginning of the session.