Covid Vaccine Boosters are Here to Stay

lonely_john
This topic is 937 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Last week I received my Moderna booster.  ...felt nothing during or afterwards.  So I am completely vaxxed, and will continue to wear a mask while indoors and amongst non family members.

Earlier today I drove to my 7-11 to pick up the Sunday edition of the SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE.  Although the clerk stood behind the plexiglass, he did not have on a mask.  Far too many customers who entered were without masks because three of the five county supervisors voted to lift the mask mandate for inside activities.

I'm waiting to write a scathing letter to them that I do hope will appear in our wonderful free local weekly alternative paper, one that has won awards and has a wider readership than the MONTEREY HERALD.

1 hour ago, augustus said:

President Biden told us to "shoot up" and everything would be wonderful.  Now we find out that many, many people who followed his advise are getting and dying from the virus.  First it was get a shot, then get a second shot, now  it's get a booster shot.  You know what I think, I don't believe the "vaccine" is effective.  

Perhaps this belongs in the political forum, right?

3 hours ago, augustus said:

... Natural immunity is much much stronger and protective.  

Was there an actual scientific study which gave you this idea? Here's a summary of the very many studies which have been done comparing natural vs vaccine-induced immunity:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/science-briefs/vaccine-induced-immunity.html

"Numerous immunologic studies and a growing number of epidemiologic studies have shown that vaccinating previously infected individuals significantly enhances their immune response and effectively reduces the risk of subsequent infection, including in the setting of increased circulation of more infectious variants."