The Hottest Month.

purplekow
This topic is 957 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Since most of what is going on in the world is totally out of any individuals control, this post takes a different look a what is a real and looming problem.:  Global Warming

July 2021 was the hottest month every recorded for the earth.   Last month, the UN sent out a message that global warming had passed the point of no return.   

That being the case.  What is our hottest month sexually and how do you know when you have passed the point of no return sexually.

August is my birthday month and I have traditionally tried to make it a very sexually hot month.  I usually set up several meetings, at least one or two overnights and I look for the opportunity to have a non paid encounters especially diligently during that month.

As for the point of no return, it is difficult for me to orgasm with my legs spread apart and was I approach orgasn, I will delay it by keeping them spread.  When I can no long keep my legs apart and my thighs are touching, for me there is no turning back and it is just a few thrusts or pulls or sucks and I am moaning in completion.  

40 minutes ago, purplekow said:

Since most of what is going on in the world is totally out of any individuals control, this post takes a different look a what is a real and looming problem.:  Global Warming

July 2021 was the hottest month every recorded for the earth.   Last month, the UN sent out a message that global warming had passed the point of no return.   

That being the case.  What is our hottest month sexually and how do you know when you have passed the point of no return sexually.

August is my birthday month and I have traditionally tried to make it a very sexually hot month.  I usually set up several meetings, at least one or two overnights and I look for the opportunity to have a non paid encounters especially diligently during that month.

As for the point of no return, it is difficult for me to orgasm with my legs spread apart and was I approach orgasn, I will delay it by keeping them spread.  When I can no long keep my legs apart and my thighs are touching, for me there is no turning back and it is just a few thrusts or pulls or sucks and I am moaning in completion.  

Keep on keeping on!

Happy Birthday Images, GIF, Wallpaper & Photos for Whatsapp DP & Facebook