WILL_NYC

Wanderoz

He is doing 4 hands with his boyfriend   https://rentmasseur.com/drewsparkles  who i have met and fell in love with at first sight.

I follow them both on insta like a dirty little smitten fangurl  lusting after every pic they post from atop hills and high rises and exotic destinations in Europe and Brazil.

LOL

I haven't hired Will but wish them well and hope someday i will get enough dough to hire them every weekend.

Fu

21 minutes ago, diehard_002 said:

He is doing 4 hands with his boyfriend   https://rentmasseur.com/drewsparkles  who i have met and fell in love with at first sight.

I follow them both on insta like a dirty little smitten fangurl  lusting after every pic they post from atop hills and high rises and exotic destinations in Europe and Brazil.

LOL

I haven't hired Will but wish them well and hope someday i will get enough dough to hire them every weekend.

Funny! I picked each of them individually & posted without knowing they were boyfriends.  Now there is a sandwich I’d like to be any part of!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Will and Drew are a pair you don’t want to miss. I realize a 4-hand massage comes at a price beyond what many can or choose to pay, but I suggest you buy less of anything else or get a 2nd job so you can experience what they do. It was the first time I splurged for their duo massage, but it won’t be the last. 

Such a loving couple and they genuinely share that with their clients.  Great skills, great vibe.  

2 hours ago, coasterfan said:

Visited them today and am very smitten - worth every penny and then some. If anyone could point me to their IG, that’d be much appreciated. 

I must have seen them after you! Lol. Saw them today. I've never been a fan of 4-hand massages, but these 2 are very good at it. Both can do deep tissue and coordinated. And the sensual part is 🤯! They definitely have chemistry and it shows when they interact with each other. The are very generous with themselves. 

Incidentally, I had booked with another provider today and when I got to his place he cancelled the appt on text. Mental health reasons. I'm all for it, but when a client is in front of your building, that's unprofessional. He offered to reimburse my "travel expenses" which I appreciate, but a rebooking is not gonna happen. BUT, Im I'm sorta glad it happened because I enjoyed myself immensely with these 2 lovebirds. 🥰.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Saw them again today and they were even better than the first time I saw them 8 months ago! More in sync, more together, more purposeful in their movements. Definitely worth the price of admission. I like being the baloney in this sandwich! 😉

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...