411 on Dolphb - updated profile

qwguy

• 2 months later...

Yes I’ve had many experiences with him. He insists he does not do “gay stuff” with men, however he certainly loves his ass played with! 😜 I saw a lot of content on this girl’s Snapchat of her licking his big butt and him loving it 😍

On 7/31/2021 at 9:59 PM, alexslaveboy said:

I've met with him several times in the past back in 2016-2017.  Doesn't do the top or bottom thing as far as I can recall 

But he was/is very compact and muscular. Big muscles and a nice guy 

I wasn't interested in seeing him again because of his horrible beard but now that he's shaved......💪🏽👿👅

Lol I sorta liked the beard! Was very scraggly but now he looks too young bare-faced ☹️

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, njphillycreeper said:

Yeah he actually got mad I put his insta name so nevermind. Just contact him on his rent.men site I guess. He’s a mean person. Looks attractive, yes, but personality is very mean.

Sorry you had that experience. 
Having seen Dolph several times, I have always found him to be professional, well-spoken and very friendly, not to mention in terrific condition. 

19 minutes ago, Stefcho said:

Sorry you had that experience. 
Having seen Dolph several times, I have always found him to be professional, well-spoken and very friendly, not to mention in terrific condition. 

Lol well that’s because you’re paying him for a sexual encounter duhhh! All he sees is dolla signs durrr. I’m talking about in REAL life, if u were his friend/knew him personally you’d understand. 

On 10/21/2021 at 5:05 PM, njphillycreeper said:

Yeah he actually got mad I put his insta name so nevermind. Just contact him on his rent.men site I guess. He’s a mean person. Looks attractive, yes, but personality is very mean.

What did you do with his instagram name?

4 hours ago, njphillycreeper said:

Lol I simply posted it to help other people connect with him. I was being a good recruiter for his line of work but instead of being grateful for that, he got all pissy and reported me. 😒

Well I completely understand his reaction to what you did.   You weren't helping his business at all.   Anyone that wanted to contact him could through Rentmen.    He never posted anything on his IG page about being available for what you're interested in.   Creeper in you're profile name is very appropriate for you.   Don't try and justify your actions.  What you did was wrong and deep down I think you know that.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, builder boy said:

Reached out on multiple times about appointments and either I will get back to you or just refused to answer.   
To much time spent with other fabulous choices.   

In fairness to the provider, I think it would be helpful to reflect in your remarks that you hire guys  to come to you for on overnight or weekend basis. That type of planning/response time would likely be very different from a client looking to book him for an hour or two.

Edited by Roberto
word. missing

On 10/23/2021 at 10:19 PM, novaman said:

Well I completely understand his reaction to what you did.   You weren't helping his business at all.   Anyone that wanted to contact him could through Rentmen.    He never posted anything on his IG page about being available for what you're interested in.   Creeper in you're profile name is very appropriate for you.   Don't try and justify your actions.  What you did was wrong and deep down I think you know that.

really? IF you are in this line of work, with a publicly accessible profile that includes PHOTOS which can be linked back to your personal social media accounts, it comes with the territory and you should NOT be bothered by it. If you don't want to be outed for being gay for pay, don't do it!

21 hours ago, builder boy said:

Reached out on multiple times about appointments and either I will get back to you or just refused to answer.   
To much time spent with other fabulous choices.   

Had someone DM me their experience... sounded like the usual straight suspect. Doesn't get hard when getting oral but enjoys ass eaten out / being fingered. 

It's a pass from me. 

14 hours ago, CaliMuscle said:

Had someone DM me their experience... sounded like the usual straight suspect. Doesn't get hard when getting oral but enjoys ass eaten out / being fingered. 

It's a pass from me. 

That would be me. 😉

Yeah it would have been great if he could get hard and cum, but ultimately I’m an ass man so as long as he’s cool with ass play…

Different strokes for different folks.  

On 5/14/2022 at 11:37 AM, Todd Jenkins said:

really? IF you are in this line of work, with a publicly accessible profile that includes PHOTOS which can be linked back to your personal social media accounts, it comes with the territory and you should NOT be bothered by it. If you don't want to be outed for being gay for pay, don't do it!

I never said he wasn't stupid for opening himself up to being exposed.    I do believe in a certain amount of discretion and respect should be used by both the client and provider.