411 on VictorVolkov in NYC

dutchal
This topic is 962 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmen.eu/VictorVolkov

Amusing ad text: 

Sexuality itself

Every time I come to this country, from mother Russia, people lose their own control, run from their jobs, wives, sessions with other s, to be the first among who book before I get fully out of load.

Why do they do that? Cos I am good! Even the best! No one has any doubts to affirm that after session with me!

I sharpened my physic and skills to the highest level, to be number one, and to leave others without any attention on the same page with me.

Come to face the sexuality itself!

13 hours ago, dutchal said:

https://rentmen.eu/VictorVolkov

Amusing ad text: 

Sexuality itself

Every time I come to this country, from mother Russia, people lose their own control, run from their jobs, wives, sessions with other s, to be the first among who book before I get fully out of load.

Why do they do that? Cos I am good! Even the best! No one has any doubts to affirm that after session with me!

I sharpened my physic and skills to the highest level, to be number one, and to leave others without any attention on the same page with me.

Come to face the sexuality itself!

And you people think I made up "I sportif and give good sexi." 

• 3 weeks later...

I saw Alex at the gym and the dude is so small. He does have a cute ass, well-proportionated  and a lean body but still short. Likely that he is no more than 5'7. Also he does not look as young nor fresh in person. The night I saw him he was full of wrinkles. But maybe it was the result of stress.

The dude is also a flaker. There are better options out there if you ask me.

Edited by nycboi

On 8/15/2021 at 9:41 PM, nycboi said:

I saw Alex at the gym and the dude is so small. He does have a cute ass, well-proportionated  and a lean body but still short. Likely that he is no more than 5'7. Also he does not look as young nor fresh in person. The night I saw him he was full of wrinkles. But maybe it was the result of stress.

The dude is also a flaker. There are better options out there if you ask me.

I am clarifying that this comment was about Alex Volkox which is a different person. Alex and Victor two different persons. This is Alex:

https://rent.men/AlexVolkovXXX

On 8/26/2021 at 12:07 AM, nycboi said:

I am clarifying that this comment was about Alex Volkox which is a different person. Alex and Victor two different persons. This is Alex:

https://rent.men/AlexVolkovXXX

Glad to see the clarification.  Victor and Alex are different Volkovs.  I do think Victor and DannyFit are the same person.  If not, Victor is using some of Danny's pics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone else have any insight on Victor? He's in Seattle currently and I've been thinking about booking him, but I can't find too much info about him beyond what little is in this thread. Fwiw, he's got a pretty sizeable amount of 5 star reviews from the last couple months. I'm curious what the one 4 star review was about though since it still says that his photos are accurate and has "Yes, definitely" in the 'Recommend?' field.

Edited by TotallyMyRealName

50 minutes ago, TotallyMyRealName said:

Anyone else have any insight on Victor? He's in Seattle currently and I've been thinking about booking him, but I can't find too much info about him beyond what little is in this thread. Fwiw, he's got a pretty sizeable amount of 5 star reviews from the last couple months. I'm curious what the one 4 star review was about though since it still says that his photos are accurate and has "Yes, definitely" in the 'Recommend?' field.

there is no text with the four-star review (I checked), so no way to know why it wasn't five-star....it's very possible the reviewer had an entirely good time, but just not absolutely incredible.....there seems to be an unfortunate trend these days in which anything less than 100%/five-star/two-thumbs-up is seen as utter failure

Edited by azdr0710

1 hour ago, azdr0710 said:

there is no text with the four-star review (I checked), so no way to know why it wasn't five-star....it's very possible the reviewer had an entirely good time, but just not absolutely incredible.....there seems to be an unfortunate trend these days in which anything less than 100%/five-star/two-thumbs-up is seen as utter failure

Grade inflation