Gunbigs in NYC

EVdude

2 minutes ago, EVdude said:

Yalza, please make him real and with a modicum of training. I wouldn’t usually entertain such a rate for a massage but he’s literally around the corner and I’m a total sucker for a tall hunky Asian man.

https://rentmasseur.com/Gunbigs

New ad and says he'll be in NYC for 2 months.  Find out what that high price point includes and you may have found a good newcomer.  "Hawaii oil massage body to body" sounds like nuru to me.

Easy to chat with and a gracious texting manner.... Scheduled to meet up tomorrow (Tuesday) and I will certain to share news of my (hopefully good) encounter.

Seems legit... Thai guy, and we exchanged some polite greetings in his first language, which I speak as well.

BTW: he offers three variations at different prices, and he presents that upfront which is refreshingly honest.

3 hours ago, Intosmoothmuscles said:

I ask about location and he said he is in New Jersey. Jersey City area. I am sure he does outcalls but for an incall its not convenient at all.

Just saw him

Yes he is in Jersey City which for me was a rather easy drive. His apartment there (guessing a long-term airbnb) was extremely comfortable and welcoming, and while this is NOT a review, let me say so was he.

Following on the heels of a horrible break up with my long-term regular and a bunch of mehhhh encounters, he renewed my faith in the hope that there are good, honest, fun, sexy, and decent people out there.

Not sure how much I can say here, but happy to answer questions!

5 hours ago, TumYum said:

Just saw him

Yes he is in Jersey City which for me was a rather easy drive. His apartment there (guessing a long-term airbnb) was extremely comfortable and welcoming, and while this is NOT a review, let me say so was he.

Following on the heels of a horrible break up with my long-term regular and a bunch of mehhhh encounters, he renewed my faith in the hope that there are good, honest, fun, sexy, and decent people out there.

Not sure how much I can say here, but happy to answer questions!

Can you share with us if Gunbigs is in Jersey City near a PATH train stop or is he deeper into JC where you need a car to get to him?

6 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

Can you share with us if Gunbigs is in Jersey City near a PATH train stop or is he deeper into JC where you need a car to get to him?

great question - about 2 miles from the Journal Square PATH station.... like a 10 minute uber-ish ride if you would be so inclined

Just an update...

Although I love having "regulars" I rarely see the same guy in the same week. But I just returned from my second session, and it was wayyy better than the excellent first one. More relaxed, more relaxing, more flesh, more touch... etc., etc.

At the risk of sounding like a "shill" for him, I endorse him a second time. He told me that he is visiting Washington, D.C., and Boston during the month of August, btw.

On 7/30/2021 at 6:13 PM, TumYum said:

Just an update...

Although I love having "regulars" I rarely see the same guy in the same week. But I just returned from my second session, and it was wayyy better than the excellent first one. More relaxed, more relaxing, more flesh, more touch... etc., etc.

At the risk of sounding like a "shill" for him, I endorse him a second time. He told me that he is visiting Washington, D.C., and Boston during the month of August, btw.

I’ve been texting with him, I’m glad he’s legit! He had his location set to NYC and Boston at various times earlier this summer but when it came time for him to be here he said he was still in Thailand so I thought it was a fake post.

Are the, um, assets as advertised on rentmen?? 

4 hours ago, deegeebos said:

I’ve been texting with him, I’m glad he’s legit! He had his location set to NYC and Boston at various times earlier this summer but when it came time for him to be here he said he was still in Thailand so I thought it was a fake post.

Are the, um, assets as advertised on rentmen?? 

He is definitely legit.... and I believe traveling to Washington tomorrow (Monday) for a few weeks, then onto Boston, and then back to NYC/NJ

As for his assets, both his smile and his unmentionables are very very much as advertised.... if anything, perhaps the photo presents an UNDERstatement of the truth.

1 hour ago, dutchal said:

"Gunbigs is available for future bookings and online services, but prefers not to meet other people in person at the moment. "

I believe that the use of this "canned" message comes from the fact that he is traveling and his command of English is not 100%.

Just a guess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...