This topic is 1032 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

6 hours ago, David1024 said:

You are definitely not alone in your story. Mine is remarkably similar, with the constant question of whether I should break from my "old" life, or stay with it and just enjoy the company of guys whenever I can. There's no right or wrong answer here, just whatever feels right for each individual.

Thanks @David1024

Reading these responses are extremely helpful to me. I've been able to gather so many different insights and they've all proved to add more light to my journey. Thanks a million for your contribution.

• 2 weeks later...

My gayness bloomed at a very young age but didn't have sex with a woman until I was 35. I have dealt with feelings of regret in regards to female-bodied people, and my insecurities concerning this have come along with some interesting baggage I've been unpacking.
We all come to things at different points in our life, and sometimes we don't come at all. If you ever tell your life story to someone, they are more likely to be inspired by the moment you decided to act on these desires than critical of how long it took you to do so. I agree with @Epigonosthat regret is a waste of time. Our experiences our as accumulative as they are sequential - moving forward is the only way to get the best of both.

1 hour ago, IronMaus said:

My gayness bloomed at a very young age but didn't have sex with a woman until I was 35. I have dealt with feelings of regret in regards to female-bodied people, and my insecurities concerning this have come along with some interesting baggage I've been unpacking.
We all come to things at different points in our life, and sometimes we don't come at all. If you ever tell your life story to someone, they are more likely to be inspired by the moment you decided to act on these desires than critical of how long it took you to do so. I agree with @Epigonosthat regret is a waste of time. Our experiences our as accumulative as they are sequential - moving forward is the only way to get the best of both.

I really appreciate your words, @IronMaus the past month or so have been some of the most eye opening weeks I've ever had in my life.

I do plan on moving forward, and I'm excited to see where life takes me. I guess I've come to some terms and plan on allowing things to organically unfold.