Frazermusclegod 411

alexslaveboy
This topic is 969 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So this muscle hunk from the UK is pretty well known on the muscle circuit as a bodybuilder fitness model and of course has an onlyfans account 

He's now advertising on the best flex website for in person muscle worship meetups and is in/coming to the United States. 

So has anyone meet up with him in person????

https://www.thebestflex.com/profile/frazermusclegod

So y'all are going on and on about MuscleGodReese in a tired old thread 

Check out this British muscle hunk, yes he's straight so not for everyone's taste but I have been chatting with him on RM messenger and he's been responsive friendly and personable.   

Trying to get him to AC in August so anyone else interested in muscle worship with a British muscle hunk.   Add a comment here!!!

No one is expecting the current travel ban (which has very limited exceptions) to be lifted by the US until September at the earliest.  Assuming Frazer is still in the UK, If I was planning on booking I'd be curious to know how he can enter the US first!

Edited by LD19847

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried setting up a meeting with him in Philly. I texted him one or two days beforehand, suggesting a time. He responded in a very noncommittal way, "yes, probably." Wanted to know where I got his contact information. I replied Rentmen. That was it. No follow up, no confirmation nothing. Very strange. Kind of a flake in my estimation.

I did meet Frazermusclegod in Philly. My aborted text contact with him was a misunderstanding. He's the real deal, nice guy, great bod. He has his boundaries. He really is straight, I think. Happy to share more via DM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just enjoyed his physique yesterday in Las Vegas. He is clearly not gay. However, he has learned to enjoy the attentions and doesn’t have that, “get it over with” air some straight providers exude. 

i enjoyed myself a lot. He is impressive and looks (right now) exactly like Alexslaveboy’s pic. Muscle worship session.