ATLANTA'S NOTORIOUS "UNDERWEAR MODEL"

robberbaron4u
This topic is 1028 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This dude has aged pretty well, but at some point you need to hang up your "little black book", and rest on your laurels.....   On the other hand, I am sure there is some market for his "type".....although I am not certain what price he can command ?     Nonetheless, if the people WANT it, give the people what they want !

19 minutes ago, jjkrkwood said:

This dude has aged pretty well, but at some point you need to hang up your "little black book", and rest on your laurels.....   On the other hand, I am sure there is some market for his "type".....although I am not certain what price he can command ?     Nonetheless, if the people WANT it, give the people what they want !

There aren't a lot of guys who have his look (i.e. there's a limited supply) and if there are enough clients (i.e. more demand) he might be able to command a higher than average rate. Or not. At least he's putting it out there.

23 minutes ago, rvwnsd said:

There aren't a lot of guys who have his look (i.e. there's a limited supply) and if there are enough clients (i.e. more demand) he might be able to command a higher than average rate. Or not. At least he's putting it out there.

Hey, we all know Daddy seekers are a "thing", and he would qualify as a Daddy,...  No?   🤔

1 hour ago, jjkrkwood said:

Hey, we all know Daddy seekers are a "thing", and he would qualify as a Daddy,...  No?   🤔

One would think so...

42 minutes ago, robberbaron4u said:

By his own representation, he is a "son" not a "daddy" in the scheme of role playing. . 

Might be time for him to re-think that strategy. Of course, he could be going after hot, sexy septua-, octo-, and nonagenarians. ;)🥰🥰;)