411 on former Helix model,Jordan Lake in Vegas?

hwic04
This topic is 1055 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His ad is currently on RM. But pressing “call me” contact link leads to,“phone not available”.

‘Does anyone have a current cell # for him? If so, please DM me.

And why would someone place an ad without including a contact #?

25 minutes ago, hwic04 said:

His ad is currently on RM. But pressing “call me” contact link leads to,“phone not available”.

‘Does anyone have a current cell # for him? If so, please DM me.

And why would someone place an ad without including a contact #?

As you noticed, in his ad he said he can be reached faster through text.  However, he failed to include his phone number which making a text to him not possible. 

I assume he is inexperienced in creating ads or it is an oversight.  

You can reach him through rentmen "im" system. 

I tried contacting him through the RM im system but he never got back to my inquiry about meeting.  From what I can tell it was delivered but never read.  To be fair, it was near the time of Alex Riley's passing so perhaps he was dealing with that loss (he had tweeted that his first scene was with Alex and that they celebrated his birthday together so it may have hit him pretty hard).  I would love to know if anyone is able to make contact let alone meet him.  I'm still interested in meeting him one day if his rates are reasonable.

• 2 weeks later...