411 Gio_mssg in NYC

Kevin Slate
This topic is 986 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone had recent experience with Gio in NYC?  He's on rentmen at Gio_mssg (I believe he used to be Gio_massage).  There's a bit to be found when searching Gio-massage, but nothing except a few recommendations.  Anyone who can comment on the massage or the session?  Or what he looks like?  Feel free to PM.  Thanks.

My experience with him (albeit pre covid I think but not sure) was great

Super nice guy, AWESOME  body (yes those pics are him).  Im fairly certain the massage was good/better than one would think

Based on my experiences I would recommend.  We didnt do much past the massage FYI.. Some much worship likely at the end

I had my first session with Gio four years ago, since I speak Spanish we got along well and had a great session...his body at the time was great...

Yesterday I had a new session with him and was in awe by his bod, more volume, hard muscles, ripped... the session was excellent...he is in a high rise with great views, impeccable setting...to repeat!!!

• 3 months later...