411 on Valenntin in San Francisco

NJ_hiker

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Met up with him while in DC. Very handsome in person, the pics are slightly dated, but aren’t a deal breaker. Don’t expect much when it comes to the massage part (if you’re going for erotic massage), at least for me, he moved it along rather quick to get to the fun.

But that man can treat you real good! It was great. Note that it was my first time using any kind of website like RM, but for first experience, it was very good. Very responsive and communicative, making sure that you’re good, satisfied, and comfortable. His English is somewhat limited, so be warned. I’d recommend giving him a shot whenever he’s around your city.

• 1 month later...
On 6/20/2022 at 7:42 PM, Tom636 said:

His English is somewhat limited, so be warned,

Yeah, I should have been.

He got into the Uber, the Uber driver asked me him to give my full name (since I paid for it), and he didn't speak or understand enough English to call/text and ask me for my first name.

Needless to say, after the following argument with Uber, neither of us ending up meeting.

Edited by DrownedBoy

Met him a few weeks ago.  I would repeat.  Engish is ok.  Always checking to make sure the experience is good.  Dick stayed hard and  is very nice but a little smaller than advertized.  Stamina is awesome.  Tops great.  Loves his dick sucked and actually had a nice load that he deposited on my chest at the end.   

• 1 month later...

i have a session schedule with him tomorrow in Detroit. I am unbelievably hesitant. Between this site and a couple of other sites I have read that he can rush the experience a couple of times and that his pictures are outdated. If anybody here can go into any more leverage details that could enhance or determine my excitement please do Thank you

Had my second meeting with him yesterday.  This time he rushed thru the session because he said during our time he had another appointment scheduled to start at the same time mine should have ended.  He scheduled no time inbetween.  So he shorted my time, pushed me out quickly and was making the bed as he said goodbye.  This is the way he treated a repeat client. Buyer beware. I would not repeat after yesterday.   

3 hours ago, Yukon21 said:

Had my second meeting with him yesterday.  This time he rushed thru the session because he said during our time he had another appointment scheduled to start at the same time mine should have ended.  He scheduled no time inbetween.  So he shorted my time, pushed me out quickly and was making the bed as he said goodbye.  This is the way he treated a repeat client. Buyer beware. I would not repeat after yesterday.   

Thanks for the update.   I just took him off my list.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...