Hung??

Muscleking
This topic is 962 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

1 hour ago, EastCoastBtm said:

People get very judgey about this...

Probably because it wanders well into the realm of fetishism.

I guess I'm one of those "judgey" guys because I don't understand it at all. But then i don't spend a lot of time with gay men. There are a lot of things I don't quite get about them.

Edited by pubic_assistance
spelling

6 hours ago, EastCoastBtm said:

Uh..... well.... damn this is going to sound like a know it all size queen...but what can I say, I like a big dick.

Pictures may need context.... People use different angles to make it look bigger.  There is also the size - height/weight/build - of the person in question.  

Case in point.... https://rent.men/MidwestHungJock - People doubted he was 10"+, but the guy is 6'6".  Just saying...

As for obsessed with penis size, yea... for me it's a definite fetish.... sorry for being stereotypical.  I also have had several experiences where I have cum without touching myself while getting fucked.... and almost all of those were with a bigger dick.  Could be mental or could be bigger dicks have more real estate to hit that prostate - but I know what I like. 

People get very judgey about this.... fascinating.... when those same people discriminate on age, build, race, masc/fem and hundreds of other factors.

I totally get where you’re coming from.  I enjoy dicks of all sizes but when an exceptionally large dick presents itself I consider it a gift to be relished.  And I’ve said it before.....MidwestHungJock is huge.  Hopefully one day you’ll have the pleasure and satisfaction of experiencing him.  Really nice guy.  

5 minutes ago, Beancounter said:

I totally get where you’re coming from.  I enjoy dicks of all sizes but when an exceptionally large dick presents itself I consider it a gift to be relished.  And I’ve said it before.....MidwestHungJock is huge.  Hopefully one day you’ll have the pleasure and satisfaction of experiencing him.  Really nice guy.  

I'm seeing TommyColeXXL this weekend.  I think he can definitely scratch an itch.