Help! Las Vegas guy with recently pulled ad.

Smurof
This topic is 1064 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm kicking myself for not jotting down his contact info. He advertised on rent men for about a month in Las Vegas advertising body trimming while nude. This is NOT the guy who has since popped up offering the same service. This guy I'm referring to was young, tubby in a cute and not gross way, and quite hung and thick down there. He had an Arabic look about him. Please PM me if you have his number. I'm not interested in the 2 guys who have current ads offering this.

I've experienced a guy who did this once many years ago, but he retired soon after my visit - I hope it wasn't my fault! I do have a way.....

1 hour ago, Smurof said:

I'm kicking myself for not jotting down his contact info. He advertised on rent men for about a month in Las Vegas advertising body trimming while nude. This is NOT the guy who has since popped up offering the same service. This guy I'm referring to was young, tubby in a cute and not gross way, and quite hung and thick down there. He had an Arabic look about him. Please PM me if you have his number. I'm not interested in the 2 guys who have current ads offering this.

I've experienced a guy who did this once many years ago, but he retired soon after my visit - I hope it wasn't my fault! I do have a way.....

That stinks. Always buddylist a guy you're interested in! Then if their location changes, or name, or even if their ad expires it will still show up on there for you. Hope you find him.

On 6/10/2021 at 8:27 AM, BuffaloKyle said:

On 6/10/2021 at 6:33 AM, Smurof said:

That stinks. Always buddylist a guy you're interested in! Then if their location changes, or name, or even if their ad expires it will still show up on there for you. Hope you find him.

Also use the "Notes" area to write down the phone number of the guy so you can still contact him even when his ad expires.  Very tedious at first but you'll thank yourself later when you realize how many rentboys are starting to NOT paying the exorbitant ad fees regularly and relying on clients to write down their numbers when their ads were still active.

1 hour ago, LTH said:

Also use the "Notes" area to write down the phone number of the guy so you can still contact him even when his ad expires.  Very tedious at first but you'll thank yourself later when you realize how many rentboys are starting to NOT paying the exorbitant ad fees regularly and relying on clients to write down their numbers when their ads were still active.

Great tip! I never thought of that.