Fresh in SF, PanGod

glutes
This topic is 967 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 7/2/2021 at 1:31 PM, Axiom2001 said:

I found PanGod's ad to be unique.  When I cast my eyes on the words and viewed his photos, I thought: "Damn, he'd make for some very interesting company.  Although I have not read the books to which he alluded, I sat and said to myself: "He and I could have a good discussion about some of the literature that he perhaps read while a student in high school before getting into some torrid play." 

Also, I cast my eyes onto his photos; my mouth began to become moist, for I thought about all of the oral activity that he and I perhaps could engage.

OK, somebody seek out his services and report back here, for I have another man, my former go-to guy in San Francisco to meet first, for I have not seen a man sexually for over some 16+ months.  Remember COVID-19?

Would love to know who your former go to in SF is. 

On 7/2/2021 at 1:31 PM, Axiom2001 said:

I found PanGod's ad to be unique.  When I cast my eyes on the words and viewed his photos, I thought: "Damn, he'd make for some very interesting company.  Although I have not read the books to which he alluded, I sat and said to myself: "He and I could have a good discussion about some of the literature that he perhaps read while a student in high school before getting into some torrid play." 

Also, I cast my eyes onto his photos; my mouth began to become moist, for I thought about all of the oral activity that he and I perhaps could engage.

OK, somebody seek out his services and report back here, for I have another man, my former go-to guy in San Francisco to meet first, for I have not seen a man sexually for over some 16+ months.  Remember COVID-19?

Has ad is getting even more unique:

OMG... I keep smelling dirty underwear while looking at James Dean and Marlon Brando photos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...