Brady in Phoenix

bluedawg
Message added by rvwnsd,

Moderator's warning: This is a venue to discuss massage providers, not to argue back and forth.

Stop the arguing now.

1 hour ago, MarcoVenice said:

OK, this Brady guy canceled at the last minute. I’m kind of pissed at these reviews. He had slurred speech and is the biggest flake I’ve ever come across so I was stupid to pursue it, but I did due to the glowing reviews and no one else in Phoenix was available. But obviously people knew there was a problem. The guy clearly has addiction issues and people shouldn’t be posting glowing reviews. Obviously people knew there was something wrong with him but I guess their attraction to the guy made them look the other way. You’re just feeding into his addiction by posting these reviews. He needs to get help. 

One thing I also hate is last-minute cancels, especially when the communication has been inconsistent to begin with. But I can’t blame the glowing reviews here if their experience was different than yours. Personally, I have met Brady once many years ago and I had a good time. There were no signs of him as a tweeker then. I would also not recommend a guy who has obvious issues.

Sorry to hear about your disappointing experience… it’s true what we all say in this forum — “YMMV”.

2 hours ago, MarcoVenice said:

OK, this Brady guy canceled at the last minute. I’m kind of pissed at these reviews. He had slurred speech and is the biggest flake I’ve ever come across so I was stupid to pursue it, but I did due to the glowing reviews and no one else in Phoenix was available. But obviously people knew there was a problem. The guy clearly has addiction issues and people shouldn’t be posting glowing reviews. Obviously people knew there was something wrong with him but I guess their attraction to the guy made them look the other way. You’re just feeding into his addiction by posting these reviews. He needs to get help. 

certainly very sorry for your hassle with Brady.....I was/am one of those early cheerleaders for him, but did note his communication troubles early on......I never noticed an addiction concern/slurring speech.......I haven't met with him in a year or so, partly because I know I'll face communication hassles and scheduling uncertainty......however, the guy is so-ooo good-looking, masculine, tall, in fantastic shape, and "gifted" that I may still run the gauntlet with him soon......

thanks for your comments

Edited by azdr0710

2 hours ago, MarcoVenice said:

Thank you guys for the responses and I was probably too accusatory. My experience with Brady, and crazy conversation on the phone, left me pretty disturbed...even though I already had my suspicions. I should be more sympathetic with Brady for whatever he is going through and I hope he gets some help. 

There is really no help he needs. Brady is just not the most responsive masseur for initial appointment bookings - it is hard for someone in massage and wellness business to possess the level of skillset that Brady has and also be a good businessman at the same time, so the poor communication for a first time appointment booking is common than you might realize. I second everything that @azdr0710 said about Brady. Rest assured that once you have your first appointment with him, additional bookings will become much easier as you would be a repeat client. 

5 hours ago, MarcoVenice said:

Thank you guys for the responses and I was probably too accusatory. My experience with Brady, and crazy conversation on the phone, left me pretty disturbed...even though I already had my suspicions. I should be more sympathetic with Brady for whatever he is going through and I hope he gets some help. 

We've all had this experience at least once dealing with providers...some of us (me) more than once because our hormones (mine) take over our judgement lol  Look on the bright side at least you didn't waste any money on him and your comments helped me decide that I won't waste any time trying to meet him.

• 3 weeks later...

I see some negative comments on here and I'm confused on what they are trying to imply.  I suspect it might be that they are disgruntled in some way.  I've been going to this masseur nearly 3 years now.  Every time I come to Phoenix, I make sure to book with him.  (I come to town about 4 times a year)

The only issues I've ever come across when booking with him have been when he's either got other bookings or working with clients in his Personal Training business.  It just means he's in very high demand and I've got to try to book earlier than I might with other providers.  And sure, his rates are a bit higher than other massage providers in the area, but so is his massage.  It's consistently stellar and I've never once left disappointed.  

I'm not a huge review writer, but I did stumble across some of the negative reviews below and wanted to address them as I suspect they are more personal than legitimate.  People have accused him of being on something and/or slurring, but I can promise none of this is true.  After the 3 years and countless appointments, I've gotten to know him pretty well and he's a solid, stand up guy.  

And the massage is outstanding.

44 minutes ago, blondeguyinla said:

I see some negative comments on here and I'm confused on what they are trying to imply.  I suspect it might be that they are disgruntled in some way.  I've been going to this masseur nearly 3 years now.  Every time I come to Phoenix, I make sure to book with him.  (I come to town about 4 times a year)

The only issues I've ever come across when booking with him have been when he's either got other bookings or working with clients in his Personal Training business.  It just means he's in very high demand and I've got to try to book earlier than I might with other providers.  And sure, his rates are a bit higher than other massage providers in the area, but so is his massage.  It's consistently stellar and I've never once left disappointed.  

I'm not a huge review writer, but I did stumble across some of the negative reviews below and wanted to address them as I suspect they are more personal than legitimate.  People have accused him of being on something and/or slurring, but I can promise none of this is true.  After the 3 years and countless appointments, I've gotten to know him pretty well and he's a solid, stand up guy.  

And the massage is outstanding.

I cannot agree more about Brady's deep tissue/sports kneading skills - he really knows what he is doing. For me, Brady is well worth his hourly rate. 

And I already admitted it was my mistake to book him, so there's that. But fortunately I have received a lot of support and thanks for my comments, but other people have some type of emotional connection to Brady...which is fine, but that doesn't change my experience. There was a whole lot more interaction between Brady and one of his obsessed fans here in the forum that I chose not to post about (I think the guy was maybe kicked off the forum). Looks like he may have created another new account is posting again. 

I have seen him over the last several years and the experience is as good as people said. He's attractive, funny and actually good at the technical aspects of massage. Just saw him last week and he'd been responding and got some bad people out of his life, so I think everything for him has improved.

16 hours ago, blondeguyinla said:

I've got to try to book earlier than I might with other providers.

^This. I get this frustration from some of my clients. They love and value my work and see me over and over, but a lot of times I’m booked. Same day / last minute requests for very specific times are often not feasible. The more notice you can give, the better chance your masseur can see you when you want to have your appointment.

On 4/14/2022 at 7:30 PM, azdr0710 said:

just had another great meet with Brady in Phoenix (NE Scotts) after my two previous ones early last summer......

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/40959/

he is still in fantastic shape, still pretty tall, still very laid-back and masculine, and still admits to some trouble with communication/texting!......

as a bit of an aside, all clients should be respectful of providers.....  clients that are polite, patient, cool, and professional may receive consideration for upgraded services at a meet......clients that are touchy, grabby, and who make assumptions without communication probably won't.....

2481db778b562309b1732a47b72088cdcf8518d3

Smart, unfortunately most clients won't read that and a many of them expect a HE of their choice!

On 5/7/2023 at 12:00 AM, MarcoVenice said:

Booking Brady has been the most difficult and strange process I’ve ever had. If it weren’t for the reviews here I would have given up. I think I have an appointment but who knows. The way he acts screams tweeker, but I’m going to give it a shot! 

strange process? 

On 5/7/2023 at 3:37 PM, MarcoVenice said:

I'm sorry to hear he flaked on you, next time follow your instincts and if someone acts in way that makes you think he's an addict I would suggest you don't hire him. 

It took more effort than I'd like but well worth the wait for Brady. One of best massages I've had. Ever. 

Interesting to see the different experiences. Who knows what's up but after reading backstory definitely get the negative energy from MarcoVenice. Plus dkrz doesn't editorialize much. So glad I didn't take Marcos advice seems like bad timing is all it was. Thx for contributing what you did dkrz. 

Wish I could be one of Brady's regulars. 

I tried booking him but not successful setting anything up when he advertised visiting Laguna Beach.

I'd guess he has plenty of clients already but to be fair, does it really matter the reason it did not work out? 

Yes it can be disappointing, but people might want to chill out.

• Cooper locked this topic

There is someone here who is creating multiple accounts to try and make their point.  If the crap is not cut, those accounts will all make their way to the site ban list.  Considering one of the accounts registered has the name "Brady" in it, my guess is the provider is choosing to make a roundabout way of defending himself.  (And folks should know me well enough by now that I don't make accusations where I don't have the receipts to prove my statements.)