Brady in Phoenix

bluedawg
Message added by rvwnsd,

Moderator's warning: This is a venue to discuss massage providers, not to argue back and forth.

Stop the arguing now.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy cow!  Just what @PaulM says!  100% masculine. About 6-1 tall and in physique model shape. Very laid back surfer vibe. Great stuff front and back! Deep pressure massage and nice techniques.  Texts can be short, but what do you expect from a 28 year old??!!  Good guy!

Edited by azdr0710

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

had another successful meet with Brady yesterday.....see my comments upthread and PaulM's.....as always, be polite, professional, respectful, discreet...his rate is above average (and he knows it), but his massage technique is strong and he wants to help you out......currently, incalls are possible in the Biltmore area......the white t-shirt ad picture is a good view of his look......

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/40959/

Edited by azdr0710

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just had another great meet with Brady in Phoenix (NE Scotts) after my two previous ones early last summer......

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/40959/

he is still in fantastic shape, still pretty tall, still very laid-back and masculine, and still admits to some trouble with communication/texting!......

as a bit of an aside, all clients should be respectful of providers.....  clients that are polite, patient, cool, and professional may receive consideration for upgraded services at a meet......clients that are touchy, grabby, and who make assumptions without communication probably won't.....

2481db778b562309b1732a47b72088cdcf8518d3

Edited by azdr0710

• 5 months later...

Let me add to the list of glowing reviews on this thread. I saw Brady today. In my honest opinion, his deep tissue/sports kneading technique is one of *the best* I have received from a masseur on MF. He also provided a nice sensual experience as I asked him if it was available when I faced up. PM me for details. 

• 5 months later...

texted him yesterday after another forum member alerted me to there being no more listing.....no reply (yet).......I'm sure he had/has a lot of regulars and there are a ton of possible reasons, some good and some not.....incredibly good-looking guy in great shape......I hope he's doing well and is staying healthy......

30 minutes ago, dropsofrain said:

He’s no longer listed 😔 Did he move? 

Many masseurs on MF temporarily bring their profile pages down if they are on a break, etc. I just checked my Favorites section and he is one of 4 masseurs in my fav's that took their profiles down. I would check back in a week or two as I'm sure he'll be accepting appointments again. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, chadLA said:

his ad still up, he never responds to texts 

I hear you and that's exactly what I experienced the first couple times I reached out to him. I almost gave up on him after my second attempt until another user on this forum told me that he is never consistent with his text message responsiveness. Boy am I glad I tried one more time and finally got my appointment. Trust me when I tell you that the experience you will have with him will not be found with another masseur anytime soon. Feel free to PM me if you wish.  

On 4/23/2023 at 8:00 PM, dctraveler said:

I hear you and that's exactly what I experienced the first couple times I reached out to him. I almost gave up on him after my second attempt until another user on this forum told me that he is never consistent with his text message responsiveness. Boy am I glad I tried one more time and finally got my appointment. Trust me when I tell you that the experience you will have with him will not be found with another masseur anytime soon. Feel free to PM me if you wish.  

Second what dctravlkr said - a little hard to get a hold of but saw him this weekend while visiting AZ.   An overall great experience! 

• 2 weeks later...

Booking Brady has been the most difficult and strange process I’ve ever had. If it weren’t for the reviews here I would have given up. I think I have an appointment but who knows. The way he acts screams tweeker, but I’m going to give it a shot! 

This really bums me out when a guy has all the positive things you want in a masseur…except decent communication skills. If they only knew how wildly more successful they could be with a little business savvy. They would run circles around their respective markets. Thanks for all the contributions. Noted. Hope to try Brady eventually when I’m in AZ. Will be sure to employ persistence and patience.

OK, this Brady guy canceled at the last minute. I’m kind of pissed at these reviews. He had slurred speech and is the biggest flake I’ve ever come across so I was stupid to pursue it, but I did due to the glowing reviews and no one else in Phoenix was available. But obviously people knew there was a problem. The guy clearly has addiction issues and people shouldn’t be posting glowing reviews. Obviously people knew there was something wrong with him but I guess their attraction to the guy made them look the other way. You’re just feeding into his addiction by posting these reviews. He needs to get help.