Only Fans, Just for Fans, etc.

Milo Farnsworth
This topic is 1060 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

2 hours ago, Milo Farnsworth said:

On occasion I've been burned/disappointed by an OF/JFF performer who doesn't live up to their own hype.  I was wondering if there is an OF/JFF review website where subscriber's can review and rate performers.  Does such a thing exist?

Thanks!

I made a thread a few years back with the same intentions https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/106596-the-onlyfans-justforfans-4myfans-thread/page/10/?tab=comments#comment-1810940

It was solid but then I came across the site LPSG where the community is much larger so there's more feedback on OnlyFans and JustForFans pages. I usually just go to LPSG and search the performer's name. Usually there's feedback on the performer's page and if its worth it or not. I've definitely saved myself lots of money and being burned by doing that.

5 hours ago, Milo Farnsworth said:

On occasion I've been burned/disappointed by an OF/JFF performer who doesn't live up to their own hype.  I was wondering if there is an OF/JFF review website where subscriber's can review and rate performers.  Does such a thing exist?

Thanks!

If you search for the tag #fanspages in my blog, you will find a lot of commentary about independent productions, but also specific reports of individual fans pages.