HBO’s In Treatment

This topic is 952 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Season 4 just started with Uzo Aduba from (Orange is the New Black) playing the therapist. The first few episodes are great so far. The change in the therapist’s identities brings a juicy new set of tensions to the show.

11 hours ago, CheckCar said:

Season 4 just started with Uzo Aduba from (Orange is the New Black) playing the therapist. The first few episodes are great so far. The change in the therapist’s identities brings a juicy new set of tensions to the show.

Amazing that we get into therapists the way we do. I think part is because it's a short 25-minute segment series, although it has more segments than most shows. Not sure the last show becoming so much of a personal drama of the therapist is a good idea. It's also now become a glitzy LA setting with rich people and expensive clothes, coffee makers etc that is too "Hollywood" for 2021.  

Edited by tassojunior

• 4 months later...
On 5/25/2021 at 10:42 PM, CheckCar said:

On 5/26/2021 at 10:06 AM, tassojunior said:

Amazing that we get into therapists the way we do. I think part is because it's a short 25-minute segment series, although it has more segments than most shows. Not sure the last show becoming so much of a personal drama of the therapist is a good idea. It's also now become a glitzy LA setting with rich people and expensive clothes, coffee makers etc that is too "Hollywood" for 2021.  

I enjoyed it...  binged it all in 24 hours, as I was trying to avoid working and having to deal with something that was bothering me.