411 on (new) Fernando in LA

Westcoaster
This topic is 763 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
58 minutes ago, jh4msg said:

He was in San Diego for the week. So decided to hire him. Massage is good-medium pressure. Although I prefer it deep and strong. He got a great body. Love the tattoos on his butt. :)  I would see him again if he is in town next time.

According to his ad, he’s still in San Diego 

Jan. 11 - 14: San Diego, CA

47 minutes ago, 7829V said:

According to his ad, he’s still in San Diego 

Jan. 11 - 14: San Diego, CA

Yes he is! He must extended his stay. I might see him again before he leaves if he’s available. Probably doing outcall with him this time ‘cause the place he is staying is a friend’s apartment, so the ambient is less than desirable for massages. He does have massage table with him though at least. But he did say that his place in LA is much better/cleaner and has better setup for massages.

• 3 months later...

I just contacted him about meeting today while we’re both visiting Chicago. He agreed to a time and confirmed it only to text me an hour before we’re about to meet and say…“Hey man I’m so sorry I’m gonna have to reschedule I haven’t been feeling really well today and haven’t got better :/“….I’m thinking to myself why did you agree to meet if you weren’t feeling well!!!  I hope he didn’t change his mind because he didn’t like the face pic I sent after we confirmed our meeting 😏