Sexiest Foreign Accents and Dirty Words you Love

lonely_john
This topic is 975 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I love the Porteno accent which one hears in only Buenos Aires, Argentina and Montevideo, Uruguay.  It is a product of the influence of Italian immigrants who were numerous in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.  They do not pronounce the Spanish double “ll” like the “y” in English yellow but rather like a soft English “j”.  Thus phonematically one hears “Jo me jamo Felipe y jo vivo en la caje cinco”. 

I hate the Spanish accents of Madrid.  They lisp an initial “c” like an English “th”.  Thus phonematically one hears, “Hay thinco thiudades therca de aqu” instead of Hay cinco ciudades cerca de aqui.  Spanish speakers in the south of Spain do not speak thusly  and since the majority of the Spanish conquistadores who conquered the Western Hemisphere came from the south neither do our Latin American neighbors. 

Talk about worthless information!!!!!

On 5/3/2021 at 2:42 PM, lonely_john said:

What foreign accents do you consider the sexiest?

What dirty words in other languages do you love?

I said it a thousand times and here I go again. No accent in any language is more effective to me than Dominican Spanish. As long as I am fucking with a Dominican, I do not need creative dirty words. Just "qué rico papi, dámela bien duro" is more than enough for me.

5 hours ago, latbear4blk said:

I said it a thousand times and here I go again. No accent in any language is more effective to me than Dominican Spanish. As long as I am fucking with a Dominican, I do not need creative dirty words. Just "qué rico papi, dámela bien duro" is more than enough for me.

bien duro indeed.

On 9/1/2021 at 1:50 PM, Epigonos said:

I love the Porteno accent which one hears in only Buenos Aires, Argentina and Montevideo, Uruguay.  It is a product of the influence of Italian immigrants who were numerous in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.  They do not pronounce the Spanish double “ll” like the “y” in English yellow but rather like a soft English “j”.  Thus phonematically one hears “Jo me jamo Felipe y jo vivo en la caje cinco”. 

I hate the Spanish accents of Madrid.  They lisp an initial “c” like an English “th”.  Thus phonematically one hears, “Hay thinco thiudades therca de aqu” instead of Hay cinco ciudades cerca de aqui.  Spanish speakers in the south of Spain do not speak thusly  and since the majority of the Spanish conquistadores who conquered the Western Hemisphere came from the south neither do our Latin American neighbors. 

Well, the only place where Spanish people do not "thethean" is in the South, so I would call that an exception.

I particularly like the Southern Andalusan accent, even if in some parts they do "thethean", like in Malaga.

Spanish is a language with many accents, depending also on the Country where it's spoken, and some are really sexy and nice (some are hard to understand, like inland Cuban....), but let's say that the original" mother tongue is what's spoken in the Peninsula Iberica...

On 9/1/2021 at 1:50 PM, Epigonos said:

Okay, this made my head hurt! Lol 

I will think in it some, but I can confirm through extensive sampling that a sexy accent is not indicative of a talented tongue!! 😉

On 9/3/2021 at 8:19 AM, FrankR said:

Okay, this made my head hurt! Lol 

I will think in it some, but I can confirm through extensive sampling that a sexy accent is not indicative of a talented tongue!! 😉

I know what @Epigonos and you mean. Almost every Latin country has a different accent and some are supposed to be "sexier", but as you say, no correlation. In terms of sex appeal and performance I like Puerto Rico, Cuba, Colombia, and Dominican Republic.

Edited by lonely_john

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2021 at 10:50 AM, Epigonos said:

To me, the big difference between the porteño and peninsular accents isn't the pronunciation but the inflection.  Porteños speak with a lilting, melodic inflection like their Italian immigrant forefathers whereas Spaniards are pretty flat, almost monotone in comparison.

I found a scene that captures the difference.  In the Spanish series "Physics or Chemistry," a Spanish father has a confrontation with his Argentine son-in-law.  Yes, the Argentine pronounces Y's and LL's like "zh," and the Spaniard lisps all the Z's and soft C's, but more noticeable (to me at least) is the very different inflection, the sing-songy Argentine vs. the relatively monotone Spaniard.  Dialogue starts at 1m12s: