Forget hiring, just bop your baloney?

glutes
This topic is 1125 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Going solo: 2 in 3 say the best bedroom partner they’ve ever had — is themselves!

by Chris Melore

ShareTweet

NEW YORK — Is the best sex partner of your life staring at you in the mirror? Three in five Americans say they’ve never experienced an orgasm with a partner and have only reached bliss through masturbation. In fact, 44 percent even credit masturbation for a life epiphany or “aha moment” akin to an amazing shower thought.

https://www.studyfinds.org/partner-best-orgasm-themselves/

I'm sure the number of gay guys who say they get the best orgasms from themselves is lower. Getting pleasure from someone else who has a dick is an advantage. Like I say gay guys know how to suck dick better than any woman because they know exactly what it feels like.

Wonder what the breakdown was? (Men vs. women, etc.)

I mean I enjoy masturbation and exploring my own body. That's how I discovered my sensitive taint/hole and that I like my balls shaved and played with.

But probably the most intense orgasms I've had have been with my husband. But then again I really really really get off (haha) when he's edging my cock and he decides when I cum. Plus with his dick up my ass it's even better.

I agree. I'd wager that most who can only get off with masturbation are women. Obviously, people wouldn't be spending hundreds of dollars if they couldn't get off with another.

Well I DO know how to rub myself "the RIGHT way".....?

Yes, definitely. Although it is fun to make the other person watch and join in (here, let me show you...)

:)

But obviously everyone's different. I especially like being blind folded and surprised by things (not knowing what/how they're doing things).