Island spa vs spa castle?

gshock

On 10/27/2021 at 2:28 PM, KensingtonHomo said:

That's close to me too. I haven't been to one of these in the US yet. Is it accepted that men will fuck around? I don't know the culture. 

No, it’s not accepted. If they catch you, they’ll ban you and possibly call the police. I’ve seen it happen at Spa Castle AND King Sauna.

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, RLBENJI said:

Spa castle opened back up on the 22nd, and all “operations” are back to normal. I went this past Friday and although the nude area wasn’t crowded at all, the steam room was a good time as usual.

Never went but was considering going but I just read we are a barefoot facility. That seems non hygienic.  Can you wear flip flops if you bring your own.  What time on Friday or the weekends do you recommend going. Also are masks required?

Just now, Sixpack said:

Never went but was considering going but I just read we are a barefoot facility. That seems non hygienic.  Can you wear flip flops if you bring your own.  What time on Friday or the weekends do you recommend going. Also are masks required?

I’ve seen people in their own slippers, and it wasn’t an issue so I’d say bring your own. As for a Friday or a weekend, any time would be good. I do notice more people go on the weekends so it might get too busy. On a weekday (especially early in the day), it’s the most relaxing.

Masks are required for entry, but once inside, no one has them on (not even the staff).

2 minutes ago, RLBENJI said:

I’ve seen people in their own slippers, and it wasn’t an issue so I’d say bring your own. As for a Friday or a weekend, any time would be good. I do notice more people go on the weekends so it might get too busy. On a weekday (especially early in the day), it’s the most relaxing.

Masks are required for entry, but once inside, no one has them on (not even the staff).

Thanks I am particularly attracted to Asian men in the 20 to 35 age. Can I expect to see some there ready tO play.

Just now, Sixpack said:

Thanks I am particularly attracted to Asian men in the 20 to 35 age. Can I expect to see some there ready tO play.

Honestly, I’d say no because the Asian men at spa castle tend to me a lot more reserved and to themselves in the nude area. But you might get lucky, you won’t know until you go. There’s something for everyone 

2 hours ago, RLBENJI said:

Honestly, I’d say no because the Asian men at spa castle tend to me a lot more reserved and to themselves in the nude area. But you might get lucky, you won’t know until you go. There’s something for everyone 

Not sure what you mean as you said no there are not Asian men 20 to 35 but there is something for everyone 

• 2 months later...
On 12/1/2021 at 11:07 AM, Sixpack said:

Not sure what you mean as you said no there are not Asian men 20 to 35 but there is something for everyone 

I did NOT say there are no Asian men. I said the Asian men at Spa Castle are not as obvious when it comes to the “action”. I said there’s “something for everyone”, because there’s literally all types of men that go to Spa Castle (and the nude area specifically), meaning there’s something for everyone to look at or admire. Simple enough, no?

Can anyone help me with some questions about spa castle in queens? DM if necessary, but I really want to go some time soon and have read their website as well as the squirt listing. 
Do they have males performing the body scrub and/or massage for males? (Idc about HE or not, in fact it’s not preferred if things go the way I’d like.)

People discuss activities in the sauna but their website indicates about 5 different saunas in the facility. Are some co-ed or female/male only? Are all effectively the same (for activities purpose)? Some better than others?

Edited by Cruiser7

19 hours ago, Cruiser7 said:

Can anyone help me with some questions about spa castle in queens? DM if necessary, but I really want to go some time soon and have read their website as well as the squirt listing. 
Do they have males performing the body scrub and/or massage for males? (Idc about HE or not, in fact it’s not preferred if things go the way I’d like.)

People discuss activities in the sauna but their website indicates about 5 different saunas in the facility. Are some co-ed or female/male only? Are all effectively the same (for activities purpose)? Some better than others?

The male body scrub is performed by a male, the female body scrub is performed by a female. There’s no H.E’s at all, it’s a legit body scrub.

The Sauna rooms on the 2nd floor are all unisex and fully clothed. The only “male only” sauna is in the male bath area attached to the locker room on the main level. It’s a nude only steam room, nude only dry sauna, and nude only hot tubs, etc.