Theodoresixnine in LA...411?

Jeffster
This topic is 1106 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

He quoted a buddy of mine $200/hour. My Buddy ended up not being able to hook up with him due to work/travel issues. They spoke on the phone. My buddy he “sounded good”...whatever that means.

The Columbus, OH thing is odd, and the profile pics remind me of a solo jack off video in the style of ActiveDuty or one of the other faux military videos, or even BeefcakeHunter without the guy sucking him off.

I can’t get a pulse on this one.

He quoted a buddy of mine $200/hour. My Buddy ended up not being able to hook up with him due to work/travel issues. They spoke on the phone. My buddy said he “sounded good”...whatever that means.

Your buddy is lucky his schedule did not match with the fake that posted that ad along with stolen photos.

The fake person is in California.

If you have a VPN (or use this link - https://hide.me/en/proxy ), you can read the narrative report I wrote on him after I met with him.

Go to the fake ad. Then click on reviews. There is only one review which is from me. Copy the review link then paste that link in the space provided in the "hide.me" link shown by me above.

Meeting with that fake was one of the strangest meetings I ever had.

Despite his bizarre behavior, he seemed to have a congenial personality.