LA Legit Massage Therapists Who Give Extra

ChadT
This topic is 1111 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Legit therapists who “give” extra?

buddy you are paying for a service. If you are getting extra you should be tipping. Especially if they are certified and thus risking their license.

Always tip! Didn’t mean free extra lol

Legit therapists who “give” extra?

buddy you are paying for a service. If you are getting extra you should be tipping. Especially if they are certified and thus risking their license.

Actually, I once had a therapist specifically ask me not to overtip so it didn't look fishy.

Actually, I once had a therapist specifically ask me not to overtip so it didn't look fishy.

Ha. Like at a bar when the bartender gives a whole lot of free drinks...you don't necessarily want to tip big on the credit card receipt as that attracts the attention of management. Those tips are in cash on the side, outside the purview of the owner. ;)

Seriously, never seen so many unnecessarily pedantic responses. Even if you disagree with going after legit LMT's sexually, it's obvious what the guy meant.

Yes but realistically, the fact they are not advertising in places like rentmasseur etc would suggest they probably DON'T want to be discussed on a site like this and then have to deal with expectations they are not prepared to meet from random new clients.

Yes but realistically, the fact they are not advertising in places like rentmasseur etc would suggest they probably DON'T want to be discussed on a site like this and then have to deal with expectations they are not prepared to meet from random new clients.

Agree with you there, at the very least shouldn't have their licenses/careers compromised by being publicly discussed on these boards. I thought I was fine with DM's but you're right... never considered new clients with expectations.