411 on PRCHORIZOMIGUEL

iveryhotijake

I have not seen him recently but here's my 2 cents:

1. I doubt the age listed since that seemed to be his age 5 or 6 years ago.

2. He is an extremely talented top, number 2 on my "all time best" list and the ONLY man to ever make me climax hands-free. I was in tears and gasping by the time he finished with me and I mean that in a good way!

2. He is an extremely talented top, number 2 on my "all time best" list and the ONLY man to ever make me climax hands-free. I was in tears and gasping by the time he finished with me and I mean that in a good way!

Well, now there’s NO WAY I can pass up seeing this guy. Thanks, DaddyCub!!

Who was number one?

Who was number one?

Vin Marco will always be my number one. Best experience I've ever had with another person in my life. No one could ever compare for me.

EDIT: I feel I need to explain this a bit but don't want to turn the thread from it's original question. I'll just say my night with Vin was a long road to travel to get to it happening. Was the most amazing night of my life. And even though I was only able to hire him that one time, he still reaches out to wish me a happy birthday and occasionally check on my progress with my cancer treatment six years later. Should I survive this and recover (financially and physically) I will treat myself to time with him again before leaving this world.

Edited by DaddyCub

Sounds hot and exciting Daddy Cub! So who is your number one if I may ask?

• 1 year later...