411 on JoeDetroit

LOLO

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Was in Michigan over this past weekend and had a massage with Joe. Friendly, good looking beefy guy. Easy to schedule and the massage was one of the best I’ve ever had. *Very* nice extras, too. He told me that he does travel a lot - sometimes just in the Great Lakes area, sometimes to the southern states. 

• 11 months later...

This guy is now based in Detroit and, like many providers do, he would temporarily move his ad to another city just to see what kind of reaction he will get, even though he is not physically in that city. I checked my hometown listings on RentMasseur on Thursday evening and he wasn't listed, then on Friday morning I checked again and his ad appeared in my hometown. So I texted him to schedule an appointment and he said that he was fully booked for the day, but he was planning to be back in my hometown next month. What made his response suspicious is that while his RentMasseur ad was listed in my hometown, his MasseurFinder ad was still listed in Detroit. So I sent him an email saying that I was in Detroit - I obviously lied - and asked if he was available for a massage that same day. He replied that he was available. So he had clearly moved his RentMasseur ad to my city just to test the waters, but he was actually 8 hours away from my city.

I am not saying that he's unprofessional, I never met him in person so I can't judge. But if you see him listed in your hometown, be aware that he might not be there. He's just playing the game.

• 2 months later...
On 6/27/2023 at 5:07 PM, superben said:

This guy is now based in Detroit and, like many providers do, he would temporarily move his ad to another city just to see what kind of reaction he will get, even though he is not physically in that city. I checked my hometown listings on RentMasseur on Thursday evening and he wasn't listed, then on Friday morning I checked again and his ad appeared in my hometown. So I texted him to schedule an appointment and he said that he was fully booked for the day, but he was planning to be back in my hometown next month. What made his response suspicious is that while his RentMasseur ad was listed in my hometown, his MasseurFinder ad was still listed in Detroit. So I sent him an email saying that I was in Detroit - I obviously lied - and asked if he was available for a massage that same day. He replied that he was available. So he had clearly moved his RentMasseur ad to my city just to test the waters, but he was actually 8 hours away from my city.

I am not saying that he's unprofessional, I never met him in person so I can't judge. But if you see him listed in your hometown, be aware that he might not be there. He's just playing the game.

He is a very nice guy...  In his defense, he was probably going to your city, and was seeing how the market is there.  If he didn't book enough to make it profitable to travel, he probably removed it.   I have communicated with him, really nice guy, and seems very professional.   

33 minutes ago, AntSuck said:

I’ve noticed he doesn’t list his health status anywhere.  No COVID status, HIV, monkey pox, nothing.  That’s a big concern for me.

Understandable, but regardless of what a masseur advertises regarding health and vaccine status, the onus is on the client to protect himself.  People can advertise any status whether true or not, so this reality should be considered when assessing the level of risk a client is willing to accept.

On 6/27/2023 at 5:07 PM, superben said:

I tried to book him in a visit to SFL, twice actually, and both times something came up for him at the last minute and he cancelled.  Doubt I'll try again if he visits, which is a shame, he was someone I was excited to experience.  

• 4 months later...

I had a good experience when he came down to FL last year. He is back, but I am not crazy about the rates. I am not ready to go above $180 per hour and $260 for 90 minutes no matter how hot or good the masseur is, and I'd like to keep it at $160 & $240 respectively. No upsales, nudity & mutual touch included.

I got a massage from Joe a few years ago when he was traveling through SoCal. He was incredibly kind, sexy, and his dog was awesome, too. I really wish he’d come back this way, but it’s a pretty big haul from Detroit by car, I guess. The massage itself was fantastic, as I recall, and the extras were enthralling.

He recently increased his rates to $200 and I've heard he now cancels quite a few appointments last minute.   It's a shame because he's a great guy but I guess his success means he is no longer able to communicate as well as he did in the past.  

• 2 weeks later...