DC New Nude Gay Strip Club- ZO

tassojunior
This topic is 1010 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Justin7402

I went to ZO last night, it was pretty fun. No cover, but you're required to buy food off the menu so you'll end up with a $20 meal as your "cover" anyway. The VIP rooms upstairs are pretty pricey ($250/half hr) so I didn't spring for one. No Alex grant last night at least and guys are definitely on the twinky side, but people are friendly and I enjoyed myself.

No cover, but you're required to buy food off the menu so you'll end up with a $20 meal as your "cover" anyway. The VIP rooms upstairs are pretty pricey ($250/half hr) so I didn't spring for one.

so it's cheaper to fly to FLL and indulge there with dozens and dozens of hot guys to choose from.

• 2 months later...
Guest Justin7402

So I've been a few more times, the 24 year old manager has been replaced, and they've made a few changes.  They added a cheaper option for private rooms $100 for 3 songs, still not worth it imo since there's basically no interaction(cameras in the privates).  It's also open on Fridays and Saturdays now, the guys still trend on the twinky side but I've occasionally seen some buffer guys there